1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphin related interviews (wqam)

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by LandShark13, May 21, 2010.

1. LandShark13

LandShark13 New Member

Oct 20, 2009
    North Miami
    Some of the out of towner's or even some of the locals my not be aware that you can listen to Dolphin related interviews on WQAM. Well right now they have a few good ones up on their site (they change weekly).

• Zach Thomas
    • Richie Icognito
    • Peter King
    • Yeremiaih Bell
    If your interested go check it out!

padre31 likes this.
  2. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    QAM's interviews are the best source for information about the Dolphins that is not posted up on a blog.

And the difference between listening to an interview and reading one is a fan can hear the different tones of voice that players can use, like Incognito on Joe Rose, that is a fine interview and most of the stuff won't make it to a Blogger column.

3. LandShark13

LandShark13 New Member

Oct 20, 2009
    North Miami

Agreed bro. I try not to miss any of them. Its the same for the Press conferences. Read about 10% of it or listen to the whole thing on http://www.miamidolphins.com/

4. mommabilly

mommabilly No riders allowed

May 3, 2010
    That was a great interview with Incognito. Sounds pretty mellow. Maybe the kid sees what he has going here. I liked it. Love sound bites way more then print columns

LandShark13 likes this.
  5. mommabilly

mommabilly No riders allowed

May 3, 2010
    I know some do not like the Aqua Vision, peronally, I love it. Pretty dam cool.

6. LandShark13

LandShark13 New Member

Oct 20, 2009
    North Miami
    They update those interviews weekly (roughly) so bookmark it and keep checking back!

mommabilly likes this.