1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dolphin QB Pennington poised for best season yet

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Sceeto, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    http://www.realfootball365.com/articles/dolphins/14191

So true! ;)
    That's great. He's been working on getting even better and also helping and gelling with the new guys, as well as the rest of the team. I can't wait to see the results.:D
    :D Man, you gotta' love the guy. Who in the hell thought we'd be saying that? :D Last season would have been drastically different had it not been for Pennington. We also now, finally, have some quality depth at the QB position. We got Penny. We got Henne, whom I really like and whom I think may have what it takes to be the next Miami franchise QB. We also got Pat White to open up the new evolution of the WC and NFL plays in general. ;) Man, isn't also so freakin' refreshing to have a staff that actually knows what their doing and has a cohesive plan and seems to be on the same page together? :D

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Jul 5, 2009
    He's healthy,has the right coaching staff, a strong supporting unit, and it's his second season with this playbook. I can see him having a pro bowl year this season.

20-25 TDs, 10 Ints, and 3500+ yards sound right.

Sceeto likes this.
  3. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

I am looking for another great year from Penny, and expect he will surprise a few people with some improved zip on his passes and even smarter play. He will also have better chemistry with his receivers, TE's and RB's.

My heavens how far we have come from Ray Lucas and Jay Feeley!

Sceeto and opfinistic like this.
  4. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Pennington plays 16 games his line reads 3,000 yds 16 td's 97 qb rating 67% or higher completion percentage 2 to 1 Int to Td ratio and at least 1 1,000 yd receiver.

We play some fierce defenses this season though, Penny according to Sparano got a lift from the offseason workouts and he will need it.

5. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    A.J. Feeley;), but I'm totally with you there bro. Those were some real dark times in Miami Dolphins history. :( We suffered long enough. Thank God... or probably more appropriately, thank Parcells & co.:D