Does this forum not believe in daylight savings time?

5 replies

RickyNeverInhaledRickyNeverInhaledNew MemberOP
Nov 5, 2014, 09:04 AM

It's been 3 days now since the the clock went back an hour. Get with the program! lol

byroanbyroanAdministrator
Nov 5, 2014, 09:21 AM

That's a setting you need to change yourself. It's in your settings under general settings.

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Nov 5, 2014, 09:36 AM

"byroan wrote:

That's a setting you need to change yourself. It's in your settings under general settings.

Automatically detect doesn't seem to work for me, I have to set it as on or off.

For the record, unrelated to the forum, I hate daylight savings time. Keep one ****ing time.

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU

bigbrybigbryNew Member
Nov 5, 2014, 03:43 PM

"RickyNeverInhaled wrote:

It's been 3 days now since the the clock went back an hour. Get with the program! lol

I live in a state where it is used, so yes I believe in it, its real.

Alex44Alex44New Member
Nov 5, 2014, 03:52 PM

"Stitches wrote:

Automatically detect doesn't seem to work for me, I have to set it as on or off.

For the record, unrelated to the forum, I hate daylight savings time. Keep one ****ing time.

Dude how do you expect us to work our fields without DST.

On the draft Quentin Rollins bandwagon.

StitchesStitchesLuxury Box
Nov 6, 2014, 07:08 PM

"Alex44 wrote:

Dude how do you expect us to work our fields without DST.

Wake up earlier or later depending on your need of sunlight.

2017 Dream Draft (3/17 – NFLDraftScout ~ Rankings used)

22. Zach Cunningham, LB, Vandy
54. Desmond King, S/DB, Iowa
97. Demarcus Walker, DE, FSU
166. Jermaine Eluemunor, OL, TAMU
178. George Kittle, TE, Iowa
184. Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
223. Aviante Collins, OL, TCU