1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do I guess while searching of rthe 1st win it is OK to stay up late? Bad Choice Cam

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by billsfaninpeace, Dec 10, 2007.

1. billsfaninpeace

billsfaninpeace New Member

Dec 4, 2007
    DOLPHINS UP LATE NIGHT BEFORE GAME: Dolphins head coach Cam Cameron in his infinite wisdom decided he would do something for his team Saturday, the day before their game with the Bills. In what has been a very trying season Cameron according to the Miami Herald got wind that a lot of his players wanted to watch the Floyd Mayweather and Ricky Hatton fight, so he arranged to have a local downtown venue near the hotel provide a private room for the team to take in the bout.

Cameron must not have been aware that the fight wasn't going to begin until 11:30pm, and would last long past the usual 11pm curfew for most NFL teams the night before a game. It wasn't mandatory, but some players turned in before the fight was even over because they were too tired to stay up. Brilliant idea.

2. dolfan87

dolfan87 Super Moderator Luxury Box

Nov 29, 2007
    Yet ANOTHER reason why this coach has to go.

3. Brown42000

Brown42000 Chillin

Nov 24, 2007
    RI
    He is really reaching by doing that.

4. AggieFin21

AggieFin21 New Member

Dec 3, 2007
    "Hey guys look. I got you the fight. Please don't hate me..."

Cam has to go...

5. Waldop

Waldop New Member

Dec 4, 2007
    Miramar, FL
    Jim Mandich was just mentioning how he thought this was ridiculous!! He mentioned how Shula never would've done such a thing. Of course, football is different now than it was then, but I'm willing to bet most successful coaches of the NFL wouldn't have pulled a bonehead move like that one!! :confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2:

6. FinsAreLife

FinsAreLife Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2007
    this is embarassing........

7. BALLS DEEP

BALLS DEEP New Member

Nov 30, 2007
    Oh my f#@king God I cannot believe that. Cameron is a pansy @ss moron dying to be liked b hs team. This chicken #@$# bastard needs to go.

8. NaboCane

NaboCane Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    this incident has "lobster trap" written all over it.

9. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Is it me....or is everyone over reacting...I mean...come on...these are grown men. They dont need a bed time. Whats wrong with organizing the fight to be shown....

Sheeesh.

I understand the discontent with Cam...but lets get real.

10. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Oops...just re read. It didnt start until 11:30...not end by 11:30....

I guess it was a little stupid.

11. cannonboy

cannonboy New Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Jersey
    What a dope. No wonder these guys don't play hard. Coach gives into them like spoiled rich kids. This guy has to go.

12. unifiedtheory

unifiedtheory Sub Pending Luxury Box

Nov 24, 2007
    Burnaby, BC, Canada
    It keeps getting better and better, rewarding this football team after their non effort the week before?

13. Dtronic

Dtronic Season Tickets Sec. 150

Dec 7, 2007
    Cape Coral FL
    I found out about this on Sunday right before the game. Surprised it wasn't mentioned more. The fight/team outing ended at 1AM, 12 hours before the game. I thought the report was a joke. :(