1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

***Discuss thursdays game with friendly Panther Fans***

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by SICK, Nov 16, 2009.

1. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    the guys over at carolinahuddle.com have been very nice and taken me into their home......if you go over there to talk football, please be respectful i have talked our family over here up quite a bit.....if you are gunna talk smack (i wouldnt) they have a smack forum....dont liter their general discussion forum with smack. thanks!!!

www.carolinahuddle.com

tell them XxThe PhinisherxX sent you (my name at carolina huddle)

thanks go dolphins!!!

2. dolfan7171

dolfan7171 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Arizona
    That's cool. I think we need to stop the running game more than anything if we are to win this game.

SICK likes this.
  3. itsnotgonnabealright

itsnotgonnabealright New Member

Nov 16, 2009
    Thanks for the invite over, sir. I look forward to some riviting discussions in the next few days. Most Miami fans I've met seem pretty classy. Hope you folks don't let me down.

4. Thunderbolt89

Thunderbolt89 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2009
    Hey thanks for posting this,those fans seem very knowledgeable and classy. I have always liked and respected Carolina. I can't wait for the game Thursday it will be a good one.

5. Clipse

Clipse mediocrity sucks

Sep 27, 2009
    Roanoke, Virginia
    Thanks for the invite Sick. I'll definitely give it a look.

dolfan7171 and SICK like this.
  6. thunderraiden

thunderraiden New Member

Nov 17, 2009
    Also, if anyone one of you guys plan on making it to the game there is a free usually sponsored tailgate we always have before home games. anyone is welcome and its free, directions and info are on the sticky of the main discussion forum.

You don't have to put any money in if you don't want to but there is usually a donation can for Toys for Tots which is good to let the kinder souls know that haven't been there before. Sometimes we even have previous players sponsor the tailgate, such as Dan Morgan at the beginning of the season.

dolfan7171, PhinsFanWife and SICK like this.
  7. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    ya guys....here is the direct link

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum...l-free-panthers-dolphins-tailgate-thread.html

the tailgate for thursday is sponsered by Bo In Monroe.....he recently joined up here to discuss the game, shoot him a pm and thank him! i know i will be bringing 6 or so people from this site alone.....also my dad and brothers will be coming.....all will donate i hope! i know wifey and i will. its a great cause.....great food....and great people. going to be awesome.

dolfan7171 likes this.
  8. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    excellent
    spices up the forum

9. opfinistic

opfinistic Braaaaains!

Dec 7, 2007
    Peeking in Nabo's Basement
    You ain't met me yet!

J/K

Hope it's a good injury free game with you guys sending us home at .500.

dolfan7171 and SICK like this.
  10. Welcome to ThePhins! You and the other posters from Huddle are some of the classiest "opponents" that I can recall visiting our board. Thank you!

Also, what a nice invitation to the tailgate (and a fantastic idea with the sponsorship and the Toys for Tots donations). If we were still in Virginia, we would definitely make the trip and look for you at the tailgate.

Here's to a great game on Thursday -- :knucks:

SICK, 54Fins and dolfan7171 like this.
  11. Bo In Monroe

Bo In Monroe Friend from NC

Nov 16, 2009
    Monroe, NC
    I hope a bunch of you guys show for the tailgate and game. I am a two teamer that was Phins first and truly in my heart still is. I covered the tailgate and you guys are more than welcome to hang out. I know SICK and I are gonna enjoy finally meeting.

PhinsFanWife, SICK and dolfan7171 like this.
  12. Bo In Monroe

Bo In Monroe Friend from NC

Nov 16, 2009
    Monroe, NC
    as for the game, the two teams are strangely similar. It's been football hell for me as they win or lose together on the same weeks. I'm either real hyped or real let down. Both teams are loaded with talent and both let me down a lot in the second half. I wish Ronnie was playing like I can't explain.

PhinsFanWife and dolfan7171 like this.