***Discuss thursdays game with friendly Panther Fans***
11 replies
the guys over at carolinahuddle.com have been very nice and taken me into their home......if you go over there to talk football, please be respectful i have talked our family over here up quite a bit.....if you are gunna talk smack (i wouldnt) they have a smack forum....dont liter their general discussion forum with smack. thanks!!!
tell them XxThe PhinisherxX sent you (my name at carolina huddle)
thanks go dolphins!!!
Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast

That's cool. I think we need to stop the running game more than anything if we are to win this game.
Win, Lose, or Tie, I will be a Dolphins Fan Until I Die:up:
Thanks for the invite over, sir. I look forward to some riviting discussions in the next few days. Most Miami fans I've met seem pretty classy. Hope you folks don't let me down.
Hey thanks for posting this,those fans seem very knowledgeable and classy. I have always liked and respected Carolina. I can't wait for the game Thursday it will be a good one.

Also, if anyone one of you guys plan on making it to the game there is a free usually sponsored tailgate we always have before home games. anyone is welcome and its free, directions and info are on the sticky of the main discussion forum.
You don't have to put any money in if you don't want to but there is usually a donation can for Toys for Tots which is good to let the kinder souls know that haven't been there before. Sometimes we even have previous players sponsor the tailgate, such as Dan Morgan at the beginning of the season.
"thunderraiden wrote:
Also, if anyone one of you guys plan on making it to the game there is a free usually sponsored tailgate we always have before home games. anyone is welcome and its free, directions and info are on the sticky of the main discussion forum.
You don't have to put any money in if you don't want to but there is usually a donation can for Toys for Tots which is good to let the kinder souls know that haven't been there before. Sometimes we even have previous players sponsor the tailgate, such as Dan Morgan at the beginning of the season.
ya guys....here is the direct link
the tailgate for thursday is sponsered by Bo In Monroe.....he recently joined up here to discuss the game, shoot him a pm and thank him! i know i will be bringing 6 or so people from this site alone.....also my dad and brothers will be coming.....all will donate i hope! i know wifey and i will. its a great cause.....great food....and great people. going to be awesome.
Co-Host of the Welcome to Perfectville Podcast

excellent
spices up the forum
- Competition is the Elixir of Success -
"itsnotgonnabealright wrote:
Thanks for the invite over, sir. I look forward to some riviting discussions in the next few days. Most Miami fans I've met seem pretty classy. Hope you folks don't let me down.
You ain't met me yet!
J/K
Hope it's a good injury free game with you guys sending us home at .500.
"thunderraiden wrote:
Also, if anyone one of you guys plan on making it to the game there is a free usually sponsored tailgate we always have before home games. anyone is welcome and its free, directions and info are on the sticky of the main discussion forum.
You don't have to put any money in if you don't want to but there is usually a donation can for Toys for Tots which is good to let the kinder souls know that haven't been there before. Sometimes we even have previous players sponsor the tailgate, such as Dan Morgan at the beginning of the season.
Welcome to ThePhins! You and the other posters from Huddle are some of the classiest "opponents" that I can recall visiting our board. Thank you!
Also, what a nice invitation to the tailgate (and a fantastic idea with the sponsorship and the Toys for Tots donations). If we were still in Virginia, we would definitely make the trip and look for you at the tailgate.
Here's to a great game on Thursday -- :knucks:
I hope a bunch of you guys show for the tailgate and game. I am a two teamer that was Phins first and truly in my heart still is. I covered the tailgate and you guys are more than welcome to hang out. I know SICK and I are gonna enjoy finally meeting.
as for the game, the two teams are strangely similar. It's been football hell for me as they win or lose together on the same weeks. I'm either real hyped or real let down. Both teams are loaded with talent and both let me down a lot in the second half. I wish Ronnie was playing like I can't explain.

