1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Direction and Promise Should Have Dolphins Fans Thankful

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Muck, Nov 27, 2008.

1. Muck

Muck Throwback Uniform Crusader Retired Administrator

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    http://www.thephins.com/index.php?o...dolphins-fans-thankful&catid=25:aquas-archive

Also check out Live from Dolphin Stadium.

http://www.thephins.com/index.php?o...olphin-stadium-week-12&catid=25:aquas-archive

2. jim1

jim1 New Member

Jul 1, 2008
  3. FinSane

FinSane Cynical Dolphins Fan

Dec 1, 2007
    Melbourne, Fl
    Nice read. Thanks :up:

4. Straz

Straz Me and my girl :)

Mar 23, 2008
    The change that this franchise has gone in under in one year is remarkable. I honestly for the first time since Don Shula, think we have a real football coach, who I know we will win under. That's something to be thankful for right there.

5. Onehondo

Onehondo Senior Member Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    I give thanks that the black clouds hovering over the Dolphins have finally rolled away and we are beginning to see sunlight for the first time in a long time.

I give thanks we finally have a true football mind running the organization.

I give thanks we seem to have found a good GM who knows how to get things done and knows his roll and turn what seems like decades of bad drafts into an asset in stead of a handicap.

I give thanks that we seem to have finally found a coach who everyone respects including the players and who knows how to do his job.

I give thanks that our QB situation looks the best that it has in a long, long time. That we finally have a QB who knows how to play and run an offense and that we appear to have our future at QB on the sidelines waiting for his chance.

I give thanks that we finally have the beginnings of a good offensive line and we know the coaches and GM wont accept mediocrity and will continue to strive to improve the line and the rest of the team.

I give thanks that we finally have so much to be thankfull for and that we no longer have a team the rest of the league laughs at.

Happy Thanksgiving Phin friends and I finally give thanks that I have this forum to discuss my Dolphins with other Dolphin fans.