1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dion Jordan vs. Atlanta

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by invid, Sep 24, 2013.

1. invid

invid Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 9, 2012
    "Working on Lamar Holmes Dion Jordan picked up a hit & 4 hurries on 20 pass rushes - best pass rushing productivity of 43 DEs this week"
    https://twitter.com/PFF/status/382209233350963200

This is obviously a prospective stat, as he only rushed 20 times, but it was nice to know that he was at least efficient against a backup NFL tackle, and I really want to see how much they use him on Monday night. I know running stunts killed us against Atlanta, but I wouldn't mind getting his wingspan and length in the vision of the smaller Drew Brees for this game.

Unlucky 13 and dolfan22 like this.
  2. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    PT for DJ...lets just sit back and watch the kid..try to figure out what Coyles vision is for him..some want to see defensive end exclusively, some want to see linebacker..Ive said from the get, I see Lawrence Taylor like movement..so I'm all about linebacker, but at this point I don't care, I just want his *** n the field, like all the time.

dolfan22 likes this.
  3. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    I want him to be to the defense, what many wanted Tavon Austin to be the offense....which is a guy that could play a number of spots and used creatively to confuse the opposition.

4. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Raheem Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    Its a good start! Doing well in PT duty against a lousy guy is certainly better than the alternative. He also had a very good stop in the run game near the goal line. So far so good, easing him in, considering how little time he got in the field in camp.