1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did Anyone Understand Miami's TOP Against KC vs Defensive Performance???

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Disnardo, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Disnardo

Disnardo Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    Hialeah, FL
    Good evening to all fans...

We have always believed that TOP favors the team whose's Defense stays off the field the longest, where it has the time to rest while its Offense puts more wear and tear on the opponents Defense...

I mean score 31 points, and keep the opponents out of the endzone...

Would any be able to identify what the teams Offensive Plays and TOP this past Sunday, in which the D looked rested and energized throughout the game???

I will note the 7 games played this year that were completed in Regulation in no significant order, and you will be asked to pick one without having to go to any of the sports website's boxscore sheet...

Please care to guess without cheating...

They are...

55 Plays, 26 minutes...
    53 plays, 28 minutes...
    60 plays, 26 minutes...
    47 plays, 25 minutes...
    73 plays, 32 minutes...
    72 plays, 38 minutes...
    63 plays, 29 minutes...

The correct answer is 47 plays, and 25 minutes...

I find it that this team scored this many points kind of incredible in the fewest plays and the least time alotted this year, but what is more perplexing to me is that the D was on the field a lot and so far this year and at many other times they have tired out and allowed opponents to come back and score...

Go figure...

2. bgbdwolf31313

bgbdwolf31313 Junior Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Hinesville, GA
    The only suprise is this D hasn't been better, I mean, really the biggest differenc is Crowder. for the most part the defense is unchaged from last year. I would have thought yeah teams have more film on last years rookies, but you would think coaching and film study would make most of that a wash. but common, I'll be nice and say a top 10 defense to what we have had this year?...Really?

Disnardo likes this.
  3. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Qb had scoring drives of 3,4, 6,7, plays 'Nardo, we are just not used to doing it to other teams.

Disnardo likes this.