Diablo 3 question

25 replies

DuckenDuckenLuxury BoxOP
Aug 17, 2008, 07:44 PM

I know it is way early but I am so jacked about this coming out. I was reading some forums about it and someone asked what they were going to play to start out the game multi player or single player. And it stuck me, if I play multi to start which I will, I have no trusted friends to play with. And I really hate some of the "kids" that play, and it takes meeting 500 of the brats to find 1 good guy. So I want to know who is going to play and if you all want to form some kinda group where we can play together, help mule stuff, help give a hand or share some useful items? Like I said I know it is a long way off but knowing I will have some friends once it does come out will only add to my excitement.

Awesome Avey by gi§h® and Sig by L2G

Zeke0123Zeke0123Forum Veteran
Aug 17, 2008, 07:46 PM

Im in and Ill be pretty active :).

Zeke0123Zeke0123Forum Veteran
Aug 17, 2008, 07:47 PM

Maybe we make a guild...see how the online plays out.

DuckenDuckenLuxury Box
Aug 17, 2008, 07:48 PM

Sounds like a good idea:knucks:

Awesome Avey by gi§h® and Sig by L2G

Zeke0123Zeke0123Forum Veteran
Aug 17, 2008, 07:59 PM

Ya its always good to have a trade partner(s) guys you can trust Ive been fortunate that I have friends at work that usually play these types of games so Im good...but would love to get something started here..Im very excited for this game :D.

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Aug 18, 2008, 02:55 AM

You know I'm in it. Can't wait for DIII.

UltraUltraForum Veteran
Aug 18, 2008, 11:21 AM

I'm probably in as well, as long as my computer can handle it.

BruzerBruzerNew Member
Aug 18, 2008, 11:39 AM

I will more than likely be playing it

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Aug 18, 2008, 11:44 AM

Im in for sure.

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

USArmyFinFanUSArmyFinFanForum Veteran
Aug 22, 2008, 11:59 AM

count me in, lets see, my son, wife and I will all play more then likely.

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Aug 22, 2008, 12:34 PM

I'm there! Huge Diablo fan from the get-go! :up:

DuckenDuckenLuxury Box
Aug 22, 2008, 04:49 PM

Sounds awesome guys!:up: I know I will look forward to the release even more now that I know There will be some guys I can trust. I even went out and got D2 again, could not find my disks, a this week and have been playing a little bit of that. Had to put it on my wifes comp. it did not like vista.

Awesome Avey by gi§h® and Sig by L2G

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Aug 22, 2008, 05:04 PM

Might aswell update you guys

Only the Barbarian returns. That means all new classes.

They felt the Barbarian could be improved and thats why its back.

UltraUltraForum Veteran
Aug 22, 2008, 05:08 PM

nice, thanks!

DuckenDuckenLuxury Box
Aug 23, 2008, 12:09 PM

"BuckeyeKing wrote:

Might aswell update you guys

Only the Barbarian returns. That means all new classes.

They felt the Barbarian could be improved and thats why its back.

Blizz updated thier site in the past day or two? I wounder what kind of spell caster they are going to have.

Awesome Avey by gi§h® and Sig by L2G

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Aug 23, 2008, 12:19 PM

"BuckeyeKing wrote:

Might aswell update you guys

Only the Barbarian returns. That means all new classes.

They felt the Barbarian could be improved and thats why its back.

Wow, except for my magic item hunter, he was my least played character. I was big on the Necro and the Paladin as well as the Sorceress.

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Aug 23, 2008, 12:28 PM

"opfinistic wrote:

Wow, except for my magic item hunter, he was my least played character. I was big on the Necro and the Paladin as well as the Sorceress.

Same here. I also wore out the Druid because I found him the most challenging character to level up. Once you got into Hell it became damn near impossible to handle any Lightning monster.

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Aug 23, 2008, 12:32 PM

"HardKoreXXX wrote:

Same here. I also wore out the Druid because I found him the most challenging character to level up. Once you got into Hell it became damn near impossible to handle any Lightning monster.

The Druid rocked. I'm still playing Guild Wars which evolved from Diablo and lovin' it.

TheMageGandalfTheMageGandalfNew Member
Aug 23, 2008, 04:24 PM

"BuckeyeKing wrote:

Might aswell update you guys

Only the Barbarian returns. That means all new classes.

They felt the Barbarian could be improved and thats why its back.

In the end they will always have a fighter/Pally class that can wear the Plate ala your usual Knight.

I seriously doubt they wont have a class like that. The Barbarian is/was cool but I just can't dig the Plate look on him, hence why I stick with the Pally class.

I actually reinstalled the game and am playing single player over again myself.

Is it me, or have the graphics actually held up pretty well?

.

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Aug 23, 2008, 06:05 PM

"TheMageGandalf wrote:

In the end they will always have a fighter/Pally class that can wear the Plate ala your usual Knight.

I seriously doubt they wont have a class like that. The Barbarian is/was cool but I just can't dig the Plate look on him, hence why I stick with the Pally class.

I actually reinstalled the game and am playing single player over again myself.

Is it me, or have the graphics actually held up pretty well?

I played that game religiously since I got it and yes, it still looks great! For a little new life in the game search for an 'Eastern Sun' Mod. It makes the game feel brand new again. :up:

http://easternsun.planetdiablo.gamespy.com/eshome.html

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Aug 23, 2008, 11:40 PM

"TheMageGandalf wrote:

In the end they will always have a fighter/Pally class that can wear the Plate ala your usual Knight.

I seriously doubt they wont have a class like that. The Barbarian is/was cool but I just can't dig the Plate look on him, hence why I stick with the Pally class.

I actually reinstalled the game and am playing single player over again myself.

Is it me, or have the graphics actually held up pretty well?

Remeber the fist Diablo was just a regular dude as the warrior...

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Aug 24, 2008, 12:06 AM

I actually hope they bring back book skills.

Like have 10-15 skill books ranging from weak to strong but their super rare.

UltraUltraForum Veteran
Aug 25, 2008, 10:32 AM

agreed, I liked finding books and learning spells that way

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Aug 25, 2008, 10:41 AM

They have to make these books unique to each character class. They eliminated them after the first one because they didnt want people scrolling charcters. (This was a nightmare if you played D1 online) You dont want a Barbarian using skills a Sorceress might have and so on.

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Aug 25, 2008, 02:20 PM

"HardKoreXXX wrote:

Remeber the fist Diablo was just a regular dude as the warrior...

If you recall though once you Beat him your character thinks he can contain Diablo and that doesn't work out to wel.