DGNN- Dolphins Good News Network

38 replies

SOSouthbeachNew MemberOP
Nov 6, 2011, 03:52 PM

BIG FAT FRACKIN WOW! PHINS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

King Kong is off our backs, and there is more good new today than the grasping at straws the past SEVEN threads. I'm gonna let you guys get the GOOD NEWS started, while I CELEBRATE a bit with Phriends.

GOTTA LOVE IT!!!

BigDogsHuntBigDogsHuntNew Member
Nov 6, 2011, 03:54 PM

Mr. 0-16, CAN BITE ME!

Woot.....no 0-16 for this Franchise....EVER!!!!!

So happy....

come on SD, join the party beat Green Bay! You can make it a Perfect Weekend!

BDH -

"To me, there are three things we all should do every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. And Number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy.

"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special."

Jimmy V. (Mar '93)

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Nov 6, 2011, 03:55 PM

Can we still go 1-15

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

jpep13jpep13Supporter
Nov 6, 2011, 04:05 PM

least penalized team

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Nov 6, 2011, 04:10 PM

Charles Clay is a difference maker on this offense, so was Reggie Bush.

MMoore, 17 of 23 244 yds, 3 Td's and finally got his Td to Int ratio down to 1 to 1.

Also, no turnovers on offense breaking another streak

10 gm losing streak is over

5 sacks, or at least 4 sacks

Marshall went over 100 yds

And most shockingly...Kevin Burnett finally played the game he was paid to play with 2 sacks.

DonohueDonohueNew Member
Nov 6, 2011, 04:15 PM

The Phinsiders must be masturbating.

BlameItOnTheHenneBlameItOnTheHenneForum Veteran
Nov 6, 2011, 04:20 PM

Burnett balled out today.

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Nov 6, 2011, 04:22 PM

Both inside linebackers played really well.

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

SOSouthbeachNew Member
Nov 6, 2011, 05:03 PM

Had to go on a beer run, Big Surprise LOL, in my Phins jersey and cap. Had people blowing their horns with thumbs up, and a few high fives at the store. Almost forgot what that felt like. I know it's only one game, and it was only vs KC but for today it does not matter, it's a GREAT WIN. On to the good news.

I gotta give Sparano some credit. His team never quit and played one hell of a game today.

Bush had a great game, 13 carries- 92 yds and a TD, 3 catches for 50 more yds.

Fasano had a VG game, 2 catches- 38 yds and 2 TDs. He was funny on the one TD, holding the ball up when the thought the 5 yard lie was the goal line. Thankfully, he still made it in to the end zone.

Lots of Big plays, 5 over 20 yds, 2 over 30.

Everyone on D was VG- great, led by Dansby and Burnett.

First win in almost a year sure feels good.

SOSouthbeachNew Member
Nov 6, 2011, 05:06 PM

"BigDogsHunt wrote:

Mr. 0-16, CAN BITE ME!

Woot.....no 0-16 for this Franchise....EVER!!!!!

So happy....

come on SD, join the party beat Green Bay! You can make it a Perfect Weekend!

Could not agree more BD. I'm feeling like we just won a playoff game.

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Nov 6, 2011, 05:09 PM

"Southbeach wrote:

Could not agree more BD. I'm feeling like we just won a playoff game.

Nah, beating the Ravens in 07 felt like a playoff win, this is more like "feels great, about time!"

A sack of Tebow in the last 3 minutes, score one more time in the 4th vs the giants, we kick the extra point etc etc.

we could be 3-4 easily, so this was not a real surprise to me, in 07..now that was a huge surprise to beat the ravens.

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Nov 6, 2011, 05:10 PM

"padre31 wrote:

Nah, beating the Ravens in 07 felt like a playoff win, this is more like "feels great, about time!"

A sack of Tebow in the last 3 minutes, score one more time in the 4th vs the giants, we kick the extra point etc etc.

we could be 3-4 easily, so this was not a real surprise to me, in 07..now that was a huge surprise to beat the ravens.

Don't forget Cleveland, we could easily be 4-3

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

Clark KentClark KentForum Veteran
Nov 6, 2011, 05:22 PM

Does anyone else just feel terrible? Seriously... I've never been upset over a win. Seeing peiople on this board celebrate makes me even more sick to my stomach.

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Nov 6, 2011, 05:24 PM

"Clark Kent wrote:

Does anyone else just feel terrible? Seriously... I've never been upset over a win. Seeing peiople on this board celebrate makes me even more sick to my stomach.

Now I feel even better.

Take that SFLer!

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Nov 6, 2011, 05:30 PM

"Clark Kent wrote:

Does anyone else just feel terrible? Seriously... I've never been upset over a win. Seeing peiople on this board celebrate makes me even more sick to my stomach.

Boot right in the crotch..steel toed to.

SOSouthbeachNew Member
Nov 6, 2011, 05:30 PM

"Clark Kent wrote:

Does anyone else just feel terrible? Seriously... I've never been upset over a win. Seeing peiople on this board celebrate makes me even more sick to my stomach.

Sad, very sad. However, trying to be respectful to a "fellow Phins fan," could you move your misery to a different thread? It has no place here.

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Nov 6, 2011, 05:30 PM

"Dol-Fan Dupree wrote:

Don't forget Cleveland, we could easily be 4-3

Yep, but that is how it goes, as Burnett said "no more room for almost" and this has been the yr of almost.

JajJajNew Member
Nov 6, 2011, 05:32 PM

So how is the matchup looking against Washington?

Bring this man back into the fold if you want some real leadership on this team.

ANAnonymousSupporter
Nov 6, 2011, 05:33 PM

Although I was on the SFL bandwagon, I'm happy we won. There's more than one route to the Superbowl, it doesn't have to be with Luck.

SOSouthbeachNew Member
Nov 6, 2011, 05:35 PM

"padre31 wrote:

Boot right in the crotch..steel toed to.

That post was just wrong Padre, you should know better. It's steel toed TOO. :)

BlameItOnTheHenneBlameItOnTheHenneForum Veteran
Nov 6, 2011, 05:41 PM

"Jaj wrote:

So how is the matchup looking against Washington?

Well it's still a home game....

SOSouthbeachNew Member
Nov 6, 2011, 05:47 PM

"padre31 wrote:

Nah, beating the Ravens in 07 felt like a playoff win, this is more like "feels great, about time!"

A sack of Tebow in the last 3 minutes, score one more time in the 4th vs the giants, we kick the extra point etc etc.

we could be 3-4 easily, so this was not a real surprise to me, in 07..now that was a huge surprise to beat the ravens.

This year we should be called the Dol-IF-ans. I believe that with Henne, we have at least 3 wins, and without the lockout, the team would have been playing much better, much earlier.

See that as making excuses if anyone likes but, I do believe it to be true.

Nov 6, 2011, 05:48 PM

"Jaj wrote:

So how is the matchup looking against Washington?

It depends if Shanahan wants to unleash Rex "The Sex Canon" Grossman.

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

SOSouthbeachNew Member
Nov 6, 2011, 05:49 PM

"Jaj wrote:

So how is the matchup looking against Washington?

Well, we got one in a row. Two is a very likely possibility. :)

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Nov 6, 2011, 05:53 PM

"Southbeach wrote:

This year we should be called the Dol-IF-ans. I believe that with Henne, we have at least 3 wins, and without the lockout, the team would have been playing much better, much earlier.

See that as making excuses if anyone likes but, I do believe it to be true.

Well, the thing is, and I've watched the NFL for over 30 yrs, when a team is always close the next season they tend to have really solid seasons, for example the Bills and Lions last yr were always close but not the winners.

Lions finished 4-0, Bills did as well, they figured out how to win the games they should win.