1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dez Bryant on 1090 the Ticket

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by azfinfanmang, Feb 19, 2010.

1. ASUFinFan

ASUFinFan Uh huh

Dec 8, 2007
    Scottsdale, AZ
    How you present yourself is always important!!! If you talk, and act like a fool...job interviewers' aren't going to take you very seriously or care what college you attended, and are probably going to ask if you even went to class, or how you got into that college in the first place...something I always wonder...

But as for the thread topic...I am definitely for drafting Dez Bryant at 12. Have been, and still am. The guy can play football.

2. LandShark13

LandShark13 New Member

Oct 20, 2009
    North Miami
    I really don't think he gets by Denver.....Hope I'm wrong though!

3. Alex44

Alex44 Boshosaurus Rex

Jan 7, 2008
    Hollywood, Florida
    If you're saying people say "axed" instead of asked because they think that is the word...you're wrong. If they did it would be ignorance, obviously. However I'm sure he can spell the word asked, knows its meaning, and simply cant say it.

Which would constitute an accent...or speech impediment. Thats what I was saying.

The G Man likes this.
  4. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Dude was on ESPN this morning with Kiper and Rasillo, all I can say is he probably wasn't a great student...sheesh..:sad:

azfinfanmang likes this.
  5. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    And, thats really all I was trying to say with my opening.

It was pretty painfull to listen to him.....

6. The G Man

The G Man Git 'r doooonnne!!!

Mar 18, 2009
    Looks like we're just gonna have to agree to disagree here fellas, because I disagree...with both of you. But, I thanked both your posts because I respect your opinion on the matter.

I said my peace on the matter, so I really don't feel the need to comment on it further. It is what it is.

Peace...

Alex44 and azfinfanmang like this.
  7. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    Im sure a guy named Chris Johnson RB for the Titans didnt "wow" anyone with his ettiquette in any interviews. So its very moot when your talking about a guy with dynamic talent.

Ofcourse we would all love to have an Andre Johnson or Larry Fitzgerald who are gentleman off the field but monsters on it.

8. Xeticus

Xeticus Junior Member

Mar 30, 2008
    I could care less about how he speaks. But with Eugene Parker and Deion Sanders whispering in his ear I don't want him on this team.

The G Man likes this.
  9. adamprez2003

adamprez2003 Senior Member

Nov 27, 2007
    new york ciity
    doubt he impreesses our front office when we interview him. dont think he has the right attitude for our team. not that i think we want him but we'll probably interview him just to do our homework

10. The Rev

The Rev Totus Tuus Staff Member Administrator Luxury Box Club Member

So......apart from the way people speak, can we please get back to Dez Bruant the FOOTBALL player. :wink2:

11. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    More Raul makes this a better place :wink2:

The Rev likes this.