1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DEF/ST thoughts?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by FaninPatsyLand, Aug 30, 2008.

1. FaninPatsyLand

FaninPatsyLand The Truth

Jun 26, 2008
    I'd like to hear peoples thoughts on a DEF/ST unit this year that you could see exceeding expectations. Obviously, in my current situation, all the usual suspects (SD, CHI, NE, MIN) are not available, but the following is a list of teams that are available in the FA pool:

Bucs
    Giants
    Titans
    Cards
    Lions
    Bills
    Texans
    Bengals
    Chiefs
    Browns
    Saints
    Jets
    Broncos
    Eagles
    Panthers

I like the Eagles' secondary with the addition of Samuel and I could see the Bills being a solid unit this year with McGee back returning kicks. Any other thoughts?

2. Desides

Desides Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    Pick good defenses in weak divisions. Seattle is prime on that list, but it looks like they aren't available to you. The Bucs were the #2 defense in the NFL last year, so it might be worth taking them as a rotational defense. Beyond that, not much there. It might be worth it to gamble on the Lions or Browns this year, depending. Bills are a possible sleeper.

3. Regan21286

Regan21286 MCAT's, EMT's, AMCAS, ugh

Dec 3, 2007
    UCLA, CA
    I'd keep an eye out on the Cards. Young group but if they get it together they could surprise.