DE Adrian Tracy - William & Mary

5 replies

Feb 25, 2010, 08:37 PM

Boomer mentioned him before in an another thread and I promised I'd pop the video footage I had of him onto YouTube.

As promised.

YouTube- Universal Draft Presents DE Adrian Tracy of William & Mary vs Villanova

He's a Rush End type prospect. Moves pretty darn well in space. Impressed at Texas vs Nation practices. Watch his Combine performance.

Twitter: @ckparrot
3 Yards Per Carry Podcast - Featuring Boomer, Section126, and ckparrothead
threeyardspercarry.podbean.com

dolfan32323dolfan32323New Member
Mar 18, 2010, 11:40 AM

Hey all, I am a current student at the College of William & Mary. Yesterday we had our pro day, and of the 19 teams in attendance, the Dolphins were there (along with Mike Singletary and Raheem Morris). Anyways, the point of this is that the Dolphins set up a personal meeting with OLB/DL Adrian Tracy today. Wonder if we will spend a pick on him.

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Mar 18, 2010, 11:47 AM

If they like Adrian Tracy they will/should take looks at Arthur Moats and Junior Galette and Danny Batten.

dolfan32323dolfan32323New Member
Mar 18, 2010, 11:51 AM

"padre31 wrote:

If they like Adrian Tracy they will/should take looks at Arthur Moats and Junior Galette and Danny Batten.

Definitely agree. Tracy is pretty raw at OLB (he played DE here) but he has potential. I thought his biggest weakness (not saying it was a big weakness) was when defenses run straight at him.

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Mar 18, 2010, 11:54 AM

"dolfan32323 wrote:

Definitely agree. Tracy is pretty raw at OLB (he played DE here) but he has potential. I thought his biggest weakness (not saying it was a big weakness) was when defenses run straight at him.

There was talk of the FO desiring a young OLB they could develop, he would fit the bill, and he may have more upside than Erik Walden.

PHPHINANALYSTForum Veteran
Mar 19, 2010, 11:56 AM

i believe we will draft 2 OLBs .... one early (no later than rd 2) and one later 4-5 ....