1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

David Kircus' brother is in jail for murder.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Loyal Fin, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Loyal Fin

Loyal Fin Business as usual

Mar 22, 2008
    South Florida
    http://www.macombdaily.com/stories/031205/loc_murdered woman001.shtml

News is slow and I found this disturbing/interesting. If it's been posted before, I'm sorry.

Kinda creepy huh..
    He(David) looked kinda tough making that catch and giving Henne credit for throwing.. Hopefully this kid plays tough tommorow. It's what this team needs.. Just keep it legal, Kircus!:lol:

2. calphin

calphin deadly at 250 yards!!

Allen is lucky his brother was in jail :up:

GISH and Loyal Fin like this.
  3. Higgi

Higgi Numb

Aug 8, 2008
    TUC, AZ
    from the article, brother seems like a horrible person.

4. IceStorm

IceStorm New Member

Jun 25, 2008
    How's that Miami Dolphins related? I"m not trying to be a jerk, just merely to put news where it belongs.

5. Loyal Fin

Loyal Fin Business as usual

Mar 22, 2008
    South Florida
    Hum... I figured with the recent fight, it was fitting to know more about David. It's interesting to me. David has had some trouble also so it kind of ties together. If the mods feel it's in the wrong place, I'm sure they'll move it.

Since he pointed at Henne after catching that ball I was interested in Kircus. Also, the hits he took on the other great catch showed toughness.

I'll say it again, I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

6. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Kircus is a tough guy, Im thinking his reaction in the fight with Allen the other day shows a bit of how he's trying to stay out of trouble, and trying to earn himself a spot on this team. The guy has good hands, he's not afraid to take shots to make a catch either. It will be interesting to see how the bottom of our WR depth chart fills out... personally im hoping Davone Bess makes the roster

7. jim1

jim1 New Member

Jul 1, 2008
    I think that Kircus will beat out Camarillo for a roster spot.

8. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

I'm not sure what his brother has to do with the Fins, other than the relationship to David...Just because his bro has problems, doesn't mean David does or will, although I guess he also has some issues since there is a history with David prior to him coming here...at any rate, he's been playing well and the bottom of the WR corps looks to be strong...someone won't make it to the 53 man roster. Whoever does will have some time to develop and perhaps help us out in the future...