Dave Puloka Discusses Off-season Training

10 replies

dolfan7171dolfan7171New MemberOP
Apr 15, 2016, 07:10 PM

Win, Lose, or Tie, I will be a Dolphins Fan Until I Die:up:

Puka-headPuka-headSupporter
Apr 16, 2016, 01:22 AM

Our strength coach is named Puloka! Awesome. I'm glad Gase gets that THIS IS WHY YOU LIFT ALL THEM WEIGHTS!!!

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Apr 16, 2016, 11:00 AM

Was just thinking to myself "I wonder what Dave Puloka thinks about our strength program"

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

dolfan7171dolfan7171New Member
Apr 16, 2016, 01:08 PM

I hope and pray there is a tremendous amount of increase in strength, speed and power come training camp and the regular season.

Win, Lose, or Tie, I will be a Dolphins Fan Until I Die:up:

cuchulainncuchulainnSupporter
Apr 16, 2016, 07:00 PM

dolfan7171dolfan7171New Member
Apr 17, 2016, 09:13 PM

"cuchulainn wrote:

I'm assuming no. He has no choice now but to lift.

Win, Lose, or Tie, I will be a Dolphins Fan Until I Die:up:

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Apr 17, 2016, 11:11 PM

we soft..time to get hard.

Puka-headPuka-headSupporter
Apr 18, 2016, 12:30 AM

"djphinfan wrote:

we soft..time to get hard.

Remember if it lasts more than four hours seek immediate medical attention.

cuchulainncuchulainnSupporter
Apr 18, 2016, 11:51 AM

"dolfan7171 wrote:

I'm assuming no. He has no choice now but to lift.

From what was reported Philbin had them spending a lot of time in class and not a lot of time lifting and being physical. Campbell mentioned wanting these guys getting stronger and being more physical and Pouncey mentioned last season that he needed to get stronger.

Would be nice to have our OL as physical as our DL.

Sethdaddy8Sethdaddy8Forum Veteran
Apr 18, 2016, 02:02 PM

Guys been here a while. Lasted through at least 3 regime changes. Must be well liked.

dolfan7171dolfan7171New Member
Apr 18, 2016, 06:47 PM

"cuchulainn wrote:

From what was reported Philbin had them spending a lot of time in class and not a lot of time lifting and being physical. Campbell mentioned wanting these guys getting stronger and being more physical and Pouncey mentioned last season that he needed to get stronger.

Would be nice to have our OL as physical as our DL.

Yeah I would like that too. I want both sides of the line to be able to force their own will on opposing teams. I want these lines to build a "stone wall". Nothing should get through and nothing should get past them.

Win, Lose, or Tie, I will be a Dolphins Fan Until I Die:up: