Dan Marino Analyzes Dolphins Offense

9 replies

DEDen54SupporterOP
Apr 20, 2014, 08:19 AM

TriggercutTriggercutForum Veteran
Apr 20, 2014, 09:10 AM

Yes he is...

They are really stretching it to say Marino analyzes anything in that video.

Don't throw to Venus on a Spider-3 Y-Banana

jdang307jdang307Supporter
Apr 20, 2014, 01:58 PM
bigbrybigbryNew Member
Apr 20, 2014, 02:00 PM

"jdang307 wrote:

Don't get Fin D started

Dan can talk about what he knows best.

UCF FINaticUCF FINaticNew Member
Apr 20, 2014, 02:11 PM

"bigbry wrote:

Dan can talk about what he knows best.

Just chucking a fastball to the open man.

Marino was a legend. Even being a young guy at 25 I am still thankful that I got to watch him play the game. There will never be another player like him.

Thank you giovafin for this awesome Sig!

shula_guyshula_guyNew Member
Apr 20, 2014, 02:30 PM

I found what he said to be obvious but astute. It really does not matter if the other side knows what your doing if you out execute them. As long as RT continues to grow there is no reason to give up on him but he does need to grow. I think he also he alluded to Wallace needing to put more time in with practicing and getting his timing down. I agree with that too. So yeah he stated the obvious but everything he said was true and he was succinct about it.

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."

Frederic Bastiat

TriggercutTriggercutForum Veteran
Apr 20, 2014, 04:20 PM

The best thing he said was a sort-of slight of Tannehill. When speaking about the great QBs now (Brady, Peyton, Brees, Rodgers...) Marino says they have "It". That will, desire, competitive edge, whatever you wanna call it. The ones that are great want to be great and make it happen. Separating from Sherman may be the best thing to happen to Tannehill.

I don't think a QB has to be GREAT to win games or even the superbowl, however I do think Tannehill has to be surrounded by talent at RB and Oline, and a O-Coordinator that takes advantage of the abilities at each position.

Don't throw to Venus on a Spider-3 Y-Banana

FameFameForum Veteran
Apr 20, 2014, 05:14 PM

Love Dan, but the interview was 100% fluff and absolutely no substance. Not that I'm surprised or anything.

DOLPHAN1DOLPHAN1Luxury Box
Apr 20, 2014, 05:31 PM

"Fame wrote:

Love Dan, but the interview was 100% fluff and absolutely no substance. Not that I'm surprised or anything.

he wasn't going to be really critical especially since he is vying for a position with the company. lol

Vertical LimitVertical LimitForum Veteran
Apr 20, 2014, 06:12 PM

No wonder CBS fired him.......