Dan Marino 40 Yard Behind the Back Pass

40 replies

Oct 10, 2013, 01:04 PM

This is just pure happy juice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cPUfQ1SLBfo

Twitter: @ckparrot
3 Yards Per Carry Podcast - Featuring Boomer, Section126, and ckparrothead
threeyardspercarry.podbean.com

TRTrackstarLuxury Box
Oct 10, 2013, 01:14 PM

Unreal. Best right arm in the history of football

djphinfandjphinfanSupporter
Oct 10, 2013, 01:21 PM

dude treated the football like his little biXXX...always trusted his swing

miamironmiamironForum Veteran
Oct 10, 2013, 01:28 PM

Good Lord I miss watching him play

The RevThe RevAdministrator
Oct 10, 2013, 01:35 PM

I can do that. :wink2:

finyank13finyank13New Member
Oct 10, 2013, 01:37 PM

Can you imagine the numbers he would have put up in today's game with the rules the way they are now?

“If you told me A-Rod flew on a spaceship from Mars to here, I wouldn't be surprised."--thephins.com poster Ray Finkle on A-Rod

Ohio FanaticOhio FanaticSupporter
Oct 10, 2013, 01:48 PM

that was awesome.

testing

Oct 10, 2013, 01:59 PM

I believe Sonny Jurgenson was somewhat famous for being able to do that too.

Twitter: @ckparrot
3 Yards Per Carry Podcast - Featuring Boomer, Section126, and ckparrothead
threeyardspercarry.podbean.com

DevilFin13DevilFin13Supporter
Oct 10, 2013, 02:45 PM

That was more accurate than most of Ryan Tannehill's deep passes :rimshot:

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Oct 10, 2013, 02:50 PM

"DevilFin13 wrote:

That was more accurate than most of Ryan Tannehill's deep passes :rimshot:

yeah but Mike Wallace would still have dropped it. :shifty:

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Oct 10, 2013, 02:51 PM

btw, was that in Buffalo?

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Oct 10, 2013, 02:53 PM

I wished they had sunday ticket back then so i could actually have seen all of his games.

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread

mcdave21mcdave21Supporter
Oct 10, 2013, 03:08 PM

"DevilFin13 wrote:

That was more accurate than most of Ryan Tannehill's deep passes :rimshot:

Lol

mcdave21mcdave21Supporter
Oct 10, 2013, 03:09 PM

"Paul 13 wrote:

btw, was that in Buffalo?

It looked like it. Probably right before yet another Beatdown from them. I used to hate them with a passion.

mcdave21mcdave21Supporter
Oct 10, 2013, 03:10 PM

"Paul 13 wrote:

I wished they had sunday ticket back then so i could actually have seen all of his games.

Absolutely. I could only really see him on mnf

FanMarinoFanMarinoNew Member
Oct 10, 2013, 03:23 PM

"mcdave21 wrote:

It looked like it. Probably right before yet another Beatdown from them. I used to hate them with a passion.

Kelly and his Offense had great weapons. Phins Defense couldn't match up well. Marino matched up well to any Defense.

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Oct 10, 2013, 03:36 PM

That looks like Popgun Pennington putting all he's got into a throw. LOL

Stringer BellStringer BellSupporter
Oct 10, 2013, 03:37 PM

Never heard of him.

“Come on, shake your body baby, do that conga!”

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Oct 10, 2013, 03:41 PM

"Stringer Bell wrote:

Never heard of him.

Dan the man?

Oct 10, 2013, 05:00 PM

Shades of sonny jurgenson.

Vertical LimitVertical LimitForum Veteran
Oct 10, 2013, 05:02 PM

"DevilFin13 wrote:

That was more accurate than most of Ryan Tannehill's deep passes :rimshot:

You might be joking but you're right.

MuckMuckRetired Admin
Oct 10, 2013, 05:10 PM

How bout that giant Marlboro sign, front and center. '80s NFL baby.

Make the throwback uniforms permanent!

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
Oct 10, 2013, 06:35 PM

"mcdave21 wrote:

It looked like it. Probably right before yet another Beatdown from them. I used to hate them with a passion.

.

Yeah, I hated the Bills so much more than the Jets in the early 90s. I lived in Western NY at the time and went to so many of those games and I think they lost just about every one I went too. Used to wear a Brian Cox Jersey up in there too. I was about 12 years old and had all sorts of **** thrown at me.

jdang307jdang307Supporter
Oct 10, 2013, 07:51 PM

"Paul 13 wrote:

yeah but Mike Wallace would still have dropped it. :shifty:

Dan is the only one who could lead Mike Wallace. Even behind his back.

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Oct 10, 2013, 09:09 PM

"Muck wrote:

How bout that giant Marlboro sign, front and center. '80s NFL baby.

80's NFL might be my favorite decade of football. Before all the rule changes, before mass free agency, before everything became so money motivated, and when the play was more straight forward. To me there was more personality to the game back then.