1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crowder, JT & Bess news...

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, Apr 30, 2009.

Tags:
  1. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    Good stuff. Somehow I never knew Bess was a highschool QB. Sure would have been interesting to see him throwing from the wildcat last year.

2. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    Remember that thread where someone was talking about needing a backup wildcat QB?

3. ATLFINFAN

ATLFINFAN Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 23, 2007
    In response to the last article............

If we did sign JT again, who is the odd man out, sitting on the sidelines watching the other 2 guys rush the passer on 3rd down? Porter just had his personal season high in sacks, Wake is the new young stud that needs a chance to play, and then there is JT. JT nor Porter will be happy sitting on the sidelines with Wake on the field when they both will feel like they have 'earned' the right to play over Wake. Maybe I am just wondering in vain because of the coaches we have in place now. None of them are Cam.
    But then again.........if JT signs an incentive laden contract...................

4. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

Yeah, I also don't see JT returning here for the reason that he'd stunt the growth of at least, Wake. And as was mentioned above, where exactly do you use him and who sits because of that ?? Roth, ok that's obvious...Ayodele ?? Merling, Langford ?? While it might be intriguing seeing JT line up all over the place and rushing the passer, at what cost to the younger players and how long will his body hold up, even if it's a situational role ?? And then, will he accept the lesser role ??

5. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    I would love for JT to be able to end his career here on a positive note. But if he wants to play here and we don't sign him, I guess it would be hard for me to hold it against him if he plays for New England if they offer more than Tampa Bay.

6. dolpns13

dolpns13 Chest Rockwell is my hero

Dec 3, 2007
    North Jersey
    Another reason Crowder took the deal was he talked to Zach and Zach advised him to take it and stay with the team that drafted you. when his deal is up, if he performs, he could get an even bigger contract in 2011 and still only be 28... Question is, will the dude earn it...

7. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    Bess :up:

got to wait until training camp to begin to sort these things out

8. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    if people think White is too small to play QB.....