1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cromartie hates Brady almost as much as he hates tackling...

Discussion in 'AFC East Rivals' started by DePhinistr8, Jan 12, 2011.

1. DePhinistr8

DePhinistr8 Season Ticket Holder

Mar 24, 2008
    Check out this bulletin board material he's giving the Pats.

Link

2. dolphan197

dolphan197 New Member

Oct 8, 2009
    West Virginia
    Instead of complaining about him scoring on you, why not do something about it?

Oh yeah, he's a jet

3. BicketyBam

BicketyBam No Fist Pumps Allowed

Sep 6, 2010
    New Milford, CT
    Oh noes! The Jets are doomed! Pats weren't going to try before this story broke!

sent from my EVO 4G

4. Pagan

Pagan Metal & a Mustang

Mar 22, 2008
    Newburgh, NY
    C'mon Ed...you're sounding like "that Jet fan".

Cro was an ***. Admit it. :wink2:

Auburn and DePhinistr8 like this.
  5. BicketyBam

Sep 6, 2010
    New Milford, CT
    I honestly don't even know what that means :lol:

sent from my EVO 4G

6. Pagan

Pagan Metal & a Mustang

Mar 22, 2008
    Newburgh, NY
    A certain member of this board named after a certain CB. :tongue2:

7. BicketyBam

Sep 6, 2010
    New Milford, CT
    Brady has publicly said he hates the Jets. He also wildly celebrated a late 3rd quarter TD that put the Pats up 38-3, which included pointing at the Jets sideline. Miami fans have no problem with this because they hate the Jets more and fear they might win a championship again before they do. So they throw their hands up and express e*outrage over Cromartie's comments. I think it's funny. :lol:

8. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    You just shouldn't talk when Ur *** is about to be whooped...Julian Edleman will piss on cromartie...n slow white people will laugh.

jetssuck likes this.
  9. Pagan

Pagan Metal & a Mustang

Mar 22, 2008
    Newburgh, NY
    So you feel saying "I hate the Jets" and celebrating late TDs (and conveniently fail to mention that he did that because your team - oh - ran their mouths as usual before the game.) is equal to "He's an *******" and "**** him"?

Cromartie comes off as the *** because HE'S the one - along with your coach and the rest of your team - who are acting like gigantic ******* because the Brady did those things. Sounds like the kid in the schoolyard who talks **** about how he's gunna "be waiting for you at 3:00" then gets his *** handed to him and goes whining to the teacher.

LOL...only Jets fans, folks...only Jets fans. :lol:

10. FasanoPaisano

FasanoPaisano Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Oct 10, 2009
    Near People's Pizza
    Watching the "best team in the NFL" according to Rex get embarrassed 45-3 was pretty funny, as was watching them get beat 10-6 in their own place by a dysfunctional, obviously inferior, hated franchise in December when a playoff spot was not assured

11. phineas64

phineas64 Season Ticket Holder

I don't think outrage is the right word for what we feel about Cro's comments. Silly, stupid, etc are closer. The Jets may thinks that all the talk helps fire up the team, or they may just be following their coaches lead, but it def riles up their opponents, and I'm not sure why they think that is a good idea. Either way, if they win they look justified at talking, if they lose they look like crybabies. I think all of the pregame talk is comical, whichever side it's coming from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. BicketyBam

Sep 6, 2010
    New Milford, CT
    [video=youtube;aXs3SSKaoPo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXs3SSKaoPo[/video]

13. Darrelle Revis

Darrelle Revis I BELIEVE!

Apr 21, 2010
    New York City
    Who are you talking about? :)

14. Darrelle Revis

Apr 21, 2010
    New York City
    I do not want one person in the entire galaxy to pick the Jets to win other than the actual Jet fans. We will shock the world. We will go to Baltimore or Pitt. We will shock them. We will go to Dallas and shock the NFC winner.

Win or lose. I am truly proud of my guys. We got a bright, bright future.

15. Fin-Omenal

Fin-Omenal Initiated

Mar 25, 2008
    Thee...Ohio State University
    Really? With all the aging veterans and impending FA you really are that confident in the future? Not being a d-ck just asking because to me I thought the Jets were operating with a rather small window.

16. Auburn

Auburn New Member

Dec 13, 2010
    Yeah, NE is super young and has what seven picks of the first 100 in this year's draft. The Jets future is AWESOME!!!!

Yawn....

17. BicketyBam

Sep 6, 2010
    New Milford, CT
    That seems to be the common perception, but I don't buy it.

QB - Sanchez is 24 and under contract
    OL - Woody is the oldest guy. The rest are young and signed.
    WR - Both Edwards and Holmes are FA after this year. I hope they make Edwards a priority. He is a more complete player. Cotchery is 28 and under contract
    RB - Greene is young. LT is aging and would be missed, but McKnight might be able to fill that role. The RB position is one of the easiest positions to fill.
    TE - Keller is in his 3rd year. I am not sure of his contract status, but he is young and they will never let him walk.

Defense is where the Jets are oldest, but their best player (Revis) is still young and signed. I am pretty sure David Harris is a free agent. He is a priority. Not concerned about Cromartie. I think he is slightly above average and can be exposed. DLine is a bunch or journeymen.

Anyway, I think they are set up well on offense and have signed or will have signed their best defensive players. I also think they will look to upgrade their defense as well.

Fin-Omenal likes this.
  18. Darrelle Revis

Apr 21, 2010
    New York City

As it was posted above me, Damien Woody is the oldest guy on the line and we have his replacement in my opinion in Wayne Hunter. On defense is where we're kinda old. Our secondary is fine with Cro, Revis, Wilson, and Leonhard. Bart Scott and Calvin Pace are not that young anymore. We do need some young fresh legs to rush the passer. On the defensive line, I honestly don't think it's a problem. Ellis and Jenkins are getting old but their job is mostly to take on blockers for our LBs.

Fin-Omenal likes this.
  19. Auburn

Auburn New Member

Dec 13, 2010
  20. Starry31

Starry31 Phins and Heels.

Dec 8, 2009
    North Carolina
    because the Jets coach and some players have done nothing but trash talk for two seasons, without ever really winning anything, so when someone does the talking on the field... say embarrassing the "best team in football" to the tune of 45-3 and does a little taunting, it's kind of one of those moments you chuckle at it and enjoy. Honestly don't think the Jets or the Phins are all that close to a championship. :tongue2:

21. King Felix

King Felix Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 6, 2007
    Am I the only who thinks tackling should be replaced by condoms in thread title?

Destroyer, Auburn and Silverphin like this.