1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coyle on Ochocinco & Hard Knocks....

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by CANEPHINS, Jun 18, 2012.

1. CANEPHINS

CANEPHINS No Tats & Dreads Allowed

Jan 4, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    http://cincinnati.com/blogs/bengals/2012/06/18/coyle-gave-imput-on-chad-hard-knocks/

Hard Knocks is a positive in his eyes, and I agree.

Califin, dolfan7171, gafinfan and 3 others like this.
  2. ckparrothead

ckparrothead Draft Forum Moderator Luxury Box

Dec 1, 2007
    In my opinion, this indicates that the Dolphins might have the same mindset on Chad Johnson as I do, which is to say they're aware (and scared) of his tendency to not learn the playbook and to get confused all the time, asking teammates where to line up and whatnot...and they've given him a deadline to learn the playbook. That's what I think Coyle means by "he has to come in and make the team" and then following up with "If he can do that then it will be a win-win for both sides". The way he said that seems to imply that if Chad can just get over a certain hurdle, then he'll end up being a great signing. To me that hurdle is being judged just like any other receiver trying to make the team in that if he doesn't know the playbook by a certain point and the others do, he's gone.

Califin likes this.
  3. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Hmm, same NFL films guys who busted the Saints?

4. ckparrothead

ckparrothead Draft Forum Moderator Luxury Box

Dec 1, 2007
    The guy who busted the Saints had nothing to do with NFL Films.

5. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    Nope. He was/is a individual documentarian. Like the 30/30 guys. He was doing something for Steve Gleason and his battle with ALS