1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cowboys would consider draft-day trade for R. Williams

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by ATVZ400, Apr 16, 2008.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    Cowboys | Team would consider draft-day trade for R. Williams
    Wed, 16 Apr 2008 18:17:56 -0700

Nick Eatman, of DallasCowboys.com, reports Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones was asked if he would consider a draft-day trade for Detroit Lions WR Roy Williams. "Yes," Jones said before a long pause followed by a smile and a wink.
    http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

alen1 likes this.
  2. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    that sucks. Id hate to see him in Dallas... Id much rather see him here! but I know that won't be happening

3. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    I think it is highly likely that he gets traded, not saying just to Dallas but anywhere. After his comments in the last year, I think he is on his way out which is a sad thing to see for the Lions franchise.

They continue to have these detriments to there team though, this will/could be the one of multiple past first rounders not on their roster. Their list includes Kevin Jones, Charles Rogers, Shaun Rogers, Joey Harrington, Stockar McDougle, Mike Williams, and now possibly Roy. All these first rounders have come in the 2000s. The only ones that are left are Jeff Backus, Ernie and Calvin who was selected less than a year ago.

What makes it even more sad is when you look before the 2000's, they had even more busts. This team just cannot get a break. Its a shame to see all these draft picks go wrong.:pity:

Last edited: Apr 16, 2008