1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cover songs that should be...

Discussion in 'TV, Music and Movies' started by Colorado Dolfan, Oct 4, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Colorado Dolfan

Colorado Dolfan ...dirty drownin' man?

Cover songs...

Some you love and some you absolutely despise.

This thread is really simple: Pick a song that you'd like to see covered by a particular artist whether you think it would be really good or if it would just be amusing.

Place a YouTube link to the original if you're able.

So... My first is: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoU2V1DpzLI]YouTube - Faith No More - Take This Bottle[/ame]

...covered by George Strait. I'm not sure if it would be good or amusing, but I think George could pull it off pretty well...

2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

a weird al cover covered by richard cheese.

3. m ino

m ino New Member

Jul 20, 2008
    how about bands that shouldn't cover songs? stained should not play other peoples music..they are horrible at it. they did a pink floyd song and it was a good minute into the song before anybody realized what it was.the tool cover they did was murdered too..the only cover by them that was even remotely descent was the janes cover and that was cause fred durst was singing.

on subject though i have enjoyed the cover songs that johnny cash has done..2 in particular are from n.i.n and tom petty.