1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could Peterson Replace Bailey?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Georgia Fin, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Georgia Fin

Georgia Fin Fin For Life

Nov 25, 2007
    West Georgia
    Just saw this tidbit:

But Peterson might be a better a candidate to replace Joe Bailey, the chief executive officer of Dolphins Enterprises, which runs the team and stadium. Bailey’s job does not involve football decision.

Hired in January 2005, Bailey is in the final year of his contract and isn’t expected back.

I could deal with that. Here's the whole story:

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/blogs/...009/01/06/carl_peterson_not_even_thinkin.html

2. UCF FINatic

UCF FINatic The Miami Dolphins select

Apr 17, 2008
    The more and more I have read about the situation, the more it seems like this will be the out come.

Say what you will but "progressive" media coverage really upsets me because of the amount of fabricated crap. A long time ago the Media (especially Newspapers) where designed to let you know what HAS happened and what PROBABLY will happen; Now it just seems like Journalism is only concerned about what the THINK is going to happen. Its a shame...

PMZQ and mnfinfan like this.
  3. PMZQ

PMZQ Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Miami, FL
    Joe Bailey used to have a regular call in show in 2007 on the Tuesday night slot, on the Dolphins radio show. He always sounded like the biggest tool, defending Cameron and Mueller, and always trying to change the subject of why the Dolphins stank to the new renovations and all the parties and banquets that could be held at the "New Dolphin Stadium" as he ALWAYS called it.

It was the biggest waste of time, because he would get extremely huffy and defensive when people would complain about the team, and especially the stadium. He was horrible, and I was glad they finally took him off the air.