Could make for a great Hard Knocks;

8 replies

THThickbloodedPhinNew MemberOP
Apr 10, 2013, 10:15 PM
MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Apr 10, 2013, 10:21 PM

...as a joke, right?

I'm kidding. I wouldn't mind getting this kid... in the 3rd-4th rd.

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

17isOurSavior17isOurSaviorNew Member
Apr 10, 2013, 10:22 PM

Would be a steal if he's there in the 2nd. A young linebacker core of Ellerbe/Te'o/Wheeler would make our defense scary.

THThickbloodedPhinNew Member
Apr 10, 2013, 10:25 PM

Scary as in I'd be scared if any SEC running back was lined up across from him? Or scary watching him try to cover Hernandez or Gronkowski scary?

jboogiejboogieForum Veteran
Apr 10, 2013, 10:27 PM

if a team were to reach for Te’o in the first half of the first round, it wouldn’t be the Dolphins

:words:

17isOurSavior17isOurSaviorNew Member
Apr 10, 2013, 10:50 PM

"ThickbloodedPhin wrote:

Scary as in I'd be scared if any SEC running back was lined up across from him? Or scary watching him try to cover Hernandez or Gronkowski scary?

Scary as in we'll be laughing at every team that passed on him because of some stupid fake girlfriend scandal scary.

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Apr 10, 2013, 10:53 PM

"ThickbloodedPhin wrote:

Scary as in I'd be scared if any SEC running back was lined up across from him? Or scary watching him try to cover Hernandez or Gronkowski scary?

Scary as in this MLB made more turnovers or plays "happen" than our 2nd most overpaid middle linebacker in the league did in the last 3 years (dansby).

Forget about the ex girlfriend stuff and he is a "go getter" in the 2nd round if available.

BpkBpkLuxury Box
Apr 11, 2013, 01:57 AM

I put a lot of weight on the psychological element of performance, especially in a team sport. I wouldn't take him until the 3rd round.

He won't make it past the first, though.

BMbmicONew Member
Apr 11, 2013, 06:41 AM

I've spoken before on this forum about my feelings on Te'o (I don't like him as a first round pick). I don't really see what makes him 3 rounds better than someone like A.J. Klein who's predicted to go around the 4th; both lack ideal athleticism but have made plays consistently in college and Klein is actually bigger and quicker.