Cory Proctor Stars on VH-1's Rock 'N' Roll Fantasy Camp
0 replies
Cory Procter, a sixth year NFL veteran and offensive guard of the Miami Dolphins, is one of 15 aspiring musicians who are participants on the new original series "Rock 'N' Roll Fantasy Camp" which premiered on Saturday, October 16 at 10 PM ET/PT on VH1-Classic.
The participants are from a wide range of backgrounds and musical playing experiences. From the novice musicians who have little or no experience, to those like Procter, who has had some taste of the rock and roll life while as a member of the band Free Reign which he started with three teammates while a member of the Dallas Cowboys.
http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/cory-proctor-stars-vh-1s-rock-n-roll-fantasy-camp
Follow me at www.twitter.com/robi2184, always updating Dolfans with the latest Miami Dolphins news.
Zach Thomas: I played against New England twice a year every year my whole career. I learned to not like that team. I wasn't going to join them.