1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cornerbacks Cedric Griffin and Chris Cook not expected to play Sunday

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Finatic8480, Sep 15, 2010.

1. Finatic8480

Finatic8480 New Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Miami
    www.rotoworld.com

2. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    Good news for us. We need to go after Allen. He was picked on by the Saints and got beat. I assume they'll put Winfield on Marshall so I could see big days for Bess and Hartline.

3. Phinatic19

Phinatic19 New Member

Aug 30, 2010
    I expect Marshall to beat Winfield and finish the game with atleast 100 yards and a td.

late again likes this.
  4. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

Could we see 3 and 4 wide receiver sets in this game? Marshall, Hartline, Bess and Moore all lined up wide with Brown/Ricky coming out of the backfield as either the running threat or running wheel and out routes into the flat?

The more we spread the field on Minnesota, the better off I think we will be considering that their linebacking corps is pretty good as can their d-line. If we can force theit front seven to shrink and put more guys into their secondary, advantage us.

5. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Well if anything it will serve as an excuse for if we happen to win this one through the air.

6. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    I could too, but Winfield is good and will get help on Marshall. Doesn't mean Marshall will be stopped, but I could see the other receivers having big days.

MikeHoncho likes this.
  7. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    This.

Who is their third CB, and is he capable of containing Black Welker?

8. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

Blelker?

Zeke0123 and unluckyluciano like this.
  9. CaribPhin

CaribPhin Guest

Against Buffalo, we ran less than we should have and threw more that necessary. Our play calling this week should mirror that or have even less throws because their secondary should be giving up big chunks of yardage. Why do I have the urge to throw a second round pick and Marlon Moore at Vincent Jackson all of a sudden?