1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coolest guitar hero story I've ever heard

Discussion in 'TV, Music and Movies' started by Jaydog57, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Jaydog57

Jaydog57 Canes/Fins/Magic fan

Jun 25, 2008
    Daytona Beach, FL
    For fans of Van Halen like myself, you'll appreciate this. Eddie can seem a bit off his knob in interviews, but he's still a down to earth guy. Enjoy, link to rest of story is below.:up:

It’s been almost ten years since my encounter with Eddie, but I remember it like it was yesterday…

I was “moonlighting” in an 8 bed ER in “the valley” while still a resident at UCLA. It started out a quiet, but steady night. The nurse handed me the chart for the next patient I needed to see. I looked at the name and saw that it read “Edward Van Halen”!!! I looked back at the nurse and she nodded and smiled…”Yeah, it’s him.”

http://www.vhnd.com/2009/01/28/an-eddie-van-halen-story/

DevilFin13 likes this.
  2. Lt Dan

Lt Dan Season Ticket Holder

Mar 23, 2008
    Eglin AFB, Fl
    cool

Jaydog57 likes this.
  3. DevilFin13

DevilFin13 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Mar 22, 2008
    Great story. Ed is the man. I hope he stays sober and does another tour.

Jaydog57 likes this.
  4. Jaydog57

Jaydog57 Canes/Fins/Magic fan

Jun 25, 2008
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Oh man, if I could say that happened to me, I would be literally speechless. I hope he stays clean as well and continues playing well enough to make even the best guitarists wonder 'how did he do that?'. My all time favorite rock guitarist, and one of the best ever...:knucks:

DevilFin13 likes this.