1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cool vid with Hartline on NFLN.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Sceeto, May 13, 2013.

1. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

That's the kind of thing you want to hear...the trash talking guys are great for sound bytes, but give me a guy who says confidently, yet humbly that he thinks they can be the best group in the league, but that they still have to put in the work to make it happen...'

there's a lot more to success than having the best WR corps, but it's an improvement over last year. If the the other things can fall in line (OL maturation and finding out about a couple of different guys there, RBs maturing and picking up the blocking needs, and Tanny improving CAN make us the best corp in the division, but we're not there yet...

Sceeto likes this.
  2. vizi0n

vizi0n Boom.. Club Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Video doesn't like mobile...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

3. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Twuaddle or bust Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    REALLY hoping Louis gets healthy and takeover the RG position. The right side could become a strength for us for once with Pouncey-Louis-Clabo.

Sceeto likes this.
  4. Bama Fins Fan

Bama Fins Fan New Member

Apr 23, 2013
    As a guy who loves WR play, I'm excited to hear this and see the offseason moves. I do love having a great running game but since I was just a boy I always wanted to catch the ball. I love a good passing game.

smahtaz and Sceeto like this.
  5. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Why do the colors of the new logo look different on NFL network, very orangey..

Anyways, I like how he added Lamar millers pass catching talent into the equation, good sign that his teammates believe in that part of his game at least, and something we can start projecting into this offense.

Sceeto likes this.
  6. Da 'Fins

Da 'Fins Season Ticket Holder Staff Member Club Member

Dec 19, 2007
    Birmingham, AL
    Very good. I think Hartline will flourish with the other weapons. Not meaning more receptions, but I think he'll be open more be more efficient. The whole passing game should be. Still think we are looking for #4 & #5 WR's to step up but there is improvement. If we get one to really be a player from the bevy of UDFAs and current roster guys from last year, and if we stay healthy - could be a great year offensively.

smahtaz and Sceeto like this.
  7. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    Fuller..Tyms..Matthews..Bumphis..

Have you don't any research on Tyms?.. Kid had a rough road, kept his sh&$ on the right path, and apparently has a lot of talent..Matthew we know has some ability, Bumpis seems like he's got some game, and Fuller flashed hard in camp.

8. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    I'm looking for Thigpen to step up more as a wr. Otherwise, just trust in Philbin's vision and Tannehill's arm, I guess. I haven't seen Gibson play, so.

You can't forget Lamar Miller. His success plays a crucial role. Should be the most balanced team we've seen in a long time.

I'm pretty interested to see how explosive this offense can really be.

Sceeto likes this.
  9. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dol-Fan Dupree Tank? Who is Tank? I am Guy Incognito.

Dec 11, 2007
    Tyms is one of those players where they have all the talent but none of the ability. Every year these players are brought in and only every once and a while these players work out.

He is my pick for the 2013 Brian Manning award. The receiver that will flash in camp, but will disappear once the pads are on. Chris "7/11" Hogan was the winner last season.

10. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Surprised Bline did not trip on the carpet when he walked into the studio.

bakedmatt and ChrisKo like this.
  11. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    you mean they can run and jump real high and real fast, but doesn't move like a football player?

That's what preseason rewind is for...see which one of these dudes isn't afraid and who is a football player

12. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

Why?

Sceeto likes this.
  13. ckparrothead

ckparrothead Draft Forum Moderator Luxury Box

Dec 1, 2007
    Speaking of cool videos, a nice interview with Jonas Gray.

http://t.co/ZMlsmdHNe5

Saying all the right things:

1. This redshirt year with Miami was like the redshirt year he never had at Notre Dame

2. Learned how to be a professional (survey says: top answer given). Saw which guys stuck, and which guys didn't stick, and how sometimes it had nothing to do with talent and everything to do with whether coaches felt like they could count on you and what you bring to work every day

3. ACL rehab was exactly what people warned him, one day you wonder if you'll ever be back, the next day you see exciting improvement that the hard work is doing for you

4. First and foremost he brings toughness to the unit, and also if you get him close to the end zone, he's finding it (good answer here, he knows what he's good at, has a sense for what Miami would be looking for from him)

5. Also brings a willingness to do anything on special teams or on offense, he prides himself on being able to be the kick returner or the front line blocker for the kick returner (another good answer, as Miami may see what he can do as a blocker)

14. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dec 11, 2007
    He is a really good athlete. However we all know it takes more than a good athlete to make a good football player. If it didn't Les Brown, Roberto Wallace and Chris Hogan would have been leading out offense this season.

15. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    Yeah. I also love hearing the respect for Philbin.

16. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Twuaddle or bust Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    well, very mature reply from Jonas. was impresses

17. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    Absolutely...I also think that Ireland does have a tendency to look in that dept, I think he is fascinated with athleticism, there's no other way of explaining les brown..

On the other hand I see a football player in Dion Jordan, and we know what an athlete he is already.

18. Fin D

Fin D Sigh

Nov 27, 2007
    If that attitude is genuine, I don't see how he doesn't make the team.

19. Disgustipate

Disgustipate Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Because Brian Hartline apparently falls down a lot and it is possible there are still people who find this joke funny

Sceeto likes this.
  20. smahtaz

smahtaz Pimpin Ain't Easy

I really liked what I saw from Matthews last year. I think he is Bess 2.0. I know you saw those catches he made and how he worked his way into the game day line up. Tyms and Fuller bring some nice size to the group. Hopefully one of them does better than last years acorns.

21. Lt Dan

Lt Dan Season Ticket Holder

Mar 23, 2008
    Eglin AFB, Fl
    division, not the league

vizi0n likes this.
  22. LBsFinest

LBsFinest Banned

Jul 24, 2012
    Lol this joke will never get old.

23. xphinfanx

xphinfanx Stay strong my friends.

Nov 1, 2009
    It is funny. I like the positive attitude he has about the receiver corp though. Maybe he can have his best year at YAC we all know he could use a good one.

24. bakedmatt

bakedmatt Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2008
    Orlando, FL
    Oh, you mean J.R. Tolver.

25. bakedmatt

bakedmatt Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2008
    Orlando, FL
    Good WR who dependably goes down after securing the reception.

26. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dec 11, 2007
    J.R. Tolver was a winner. However Brian Manning did play before him.

bakedmatt likes this.