Cool pics from Iraq Improved

13 replies

USArmyFinFanUSArmyFinFanForum VeteranOP
Aug 27, 2008, 10:09 PM

calphincalphinNew Member
Aug 27, 2008, 10:38 PM

any pictures of camel spiders?


Thanks Gish

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Aug 27, 2008, 10:59 PM

"calphin wrote:

any pictures of camel spiders?

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

USArmyFinFanUSArmyFinFanForum Veteran
Aug 27, 2008, 11:10 PM

"calphin wrote:

any pictures of camel spiders?

15 months over there, I never saw one.
Of course I never went looking either

Fin Fan In CaliFin Fan In CaliLuxury Box
Aug 27, 2008, 11:20 PM

Thanks for the pics bro!:up: Congrats on the little one.:wink2:


Rest in peace bigbry and dolphin debby!

calphincalphinNew Member
Aug 27, 2008, 11:21 PM

"USArmyFinFan wrote:

15 months over there, I never saw one.
Of course I never went looking either

Really? my nephew has a few pictures of them ugly things. knowing him though, he was flipping every rock in Iraq till he found em.:lol:


Thanks Gish

USArmyFinFanUSArmyFinFanForum Veteran
Aug 27, 2008, 11:33 PM

"calphin wrote:

Really? my nephew has a few pictures of them ugly things. knowing him though, he was flipping every rock in Iraq till he found em.:lol:

Not me, spiders are my phobia, hell no. That said, I did see some weird ass bugs there

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Aug 27, 2008, 11:36 PM

"USArmyFinFan wrote:

Not me, spiders are my phobia, hell no. That said, I did see some weird ass bugs there

I would have paid to see those pictures...........

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

calphincalphinNew Member
Aug 27, 2008, 11:39 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

I would have paid to see those pictures...........

Run down and enlist. you could see them up close and personal.:up::wink2:


Thanks Gish

USArmyFinFanUSArmyFinFanForum Veteran
Aug 27, 2008, 11:45 PM

I have pictures that can only be shared via PM, not for children or weak at heart.

[deleted][deleted]Luxury Box
Aug 28, 2008, 08:41 AM

Great pictures brother. Thanks.

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Aug 28, 2008, 09:31 AM

"USArmyFinFan wrote:

Slidshow, lots more
http://s303.photobucket.com/albums/nn142/Dolphin3254/?albumview=slideshow

Thanks for sharing bro! Proud pappa, and a US Soldier. Hats off to ya! :up:

UltraUltraForum Veteran
Aug 28, 2008, 10:16 AM

nice pics, thanks for sharing. You've got a beautiful baby :up:

BruzerBruzerNew Member
Aug 28, 2008, 10:21 AM

Great pictures man, I really enjoy looking at them. Thanks for sharing!