Congrats to wpgfishfan the Week 12 Contest Winner!!!

3 replies

GoPhins!GoPhins!Luxury BoxOP
Dec 1, 2009, 11:54 AM

This weeks game is the Miami Dolphins at the Buffalo Bills

1. Which team will win this week game? Bills

2. How many interceptions will the Dolphins have this week? 1

3. How many rushing yards will the Dolphins have EXCLUDING RICKY WILLIAMS? 42

Congrats to this week winner: wpgfishfan

"wpgfishfan wrote:

buffalo

0

32

Hope I'm wrong but I'm assuming you all pick miami

wpgfishfanwpgfishfanNew Member
Dec 1, 2009, 11:55 AM

Hate Hate Hate that I won, Would much rather have the Dolphins win

What is the prize??

Well after 15 years Bettman lets hockey come back to Winnipeg. Thanks for wasting 15 years

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Dec 1, 2009, 12:00 PM

"wpgfishfan wrote:

Hate Hate Hate that I won, Would much rather have the Dolphins win

What is the prize??

The combined disgust of the entire board for picking Buffalo.

J/K

Grats bro! :up:

GoPhins!GoPhins!Luxury Box
Dec 1, 2009, 12:07 PM

"wpgfishfan wrote:

Hate Hate Hate that I won, Would much rather have the Dolphins win

What is the prize??

At least you got something positive out of a bad situation. The Prize is a three month Club membership.

And you were right in your assumption. Everyone else picked Miami. :)