Congrats Dolphins we are NOT Losers any more!

1 reply

PhinsRockPhinsRockLuxury BoxOP
Dec 8, 2008, 12:50 PM

Aside from all the playoff talk, the speculation on our final record after the next 3 games, I just wanted to congratulate all DolFans on the fact that even if we lost the next three, we would be 8-8 and NOT LOSERS any more! And judging from the direction this team is headed, I am confident we won't suffer through another losing record season again for a very long time!

My strongest congrats go to the members of this site, who are the farthest thing from bandwagon fans there is, we have suffered enough these last 4-5 years and now we shall enjoy winning seasons EVERY year for a long, long time!

It's good to be a DolFan! :up:

2011 & 2006 World Champions, 2013 National League Champions; St. Louis Cardinals!

PhinsRockPhinsRockLuxury Box
Dec 8, 2008, 02:20 PM

Sorry Mods, I didn't see the We are going to be at least .500 thread by
Dolphin1184 - please feel free to delete mine or merge it with his.

2011 & 2006 World Champions, 2013 National League Champions; St. Louis Cardinals!