1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

COD: Black Ops II

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by Tone_E, May 2, 2012.

1. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    Looking forward to the first map pack coming out tomorrow.

One comment I wanted to make on the game: I hate that they took away Mercenary Deathmatch. They replaced it with Mercenary Mosh Pit which does nothing for me since I hate the objective based games besides an occasional game of Search and Destroy. The objective based games are fun in theory but ruined by **** heads interested in padding their K/D ratio rather than completing the objectives. Leaving Team Deathmatch, Search and Destroy and maybe a couple others the only viable game modes.

So what happens is I'm usually playing deathmatch and having a good time. But then a party of 4 comes on, and it doesn't matter how skilled they are or how skilled you are but there's no way when you're paired up with a bunch of randoms who aren't communicating vs. a team with a party of 3 or 4 that are communicating and carrying out a plan, it's going to be a slaughter. And since I don't have a lot of Xbox friends I rarely get to play with other people.

Still enjoying the game but it's a beef I have.

2. MonstBlitz

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    BTW, double exp on weapons this weekend.

3. MonstBlitz

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    Triple Consecutive Post alert in this dead thread!

Dolphins weapon camo?

[​IMG]

Colorado Dolfan and Stitches like this.
  4. Colorado Dolfan

Colorado Dolfan ...dirty drownin' man?

Actually considering getting that Personalization Pack just for that reason... My emblem is a modified old-school Phins logo... :)

MonstBlitz likes this.
  5. MonstBlitz

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    My emblem is a butt taking a poo. And it says "Call of Doodie". :lol:

Colorado Dolfan likes this.
  6. Colorado Dolfan

Colorado Dolfan ...dirty drownin' man?

I think I may have played a match or two with you... Certain I've seen that emblem. :shifty: