Cobbs And Crowder Getting Closer To Feeling Healthy

6 replies

PhinsRockPhinsRockLuxury BoxOP
Jul 8, 2010, 02:10 PM

Good read IMO, hope its right.

http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/cobbs-and-crowder-getting-closer-feeling-healthy

We need these guys back full strength.

Running back Patrick Cobbs and linebacker Channing Crowder can’t wait to shed the "injured" tag and return to normalcy on the football field, with Cobbs having to show a lot more patience than Crowder in terms of time.

Like Cobbs, Crowder is getting the itch to feel full contact again and know that he can contribute on the field in new defensive coordinator Mike Nolan’s defense without any hesitation because of his foot.

Enjoy and discuss?

2011 & 2006 World Champions, 2013 National League Champions; St. Louis Cardinals!

the 23rdthe 23rdNew Member
Jul 8, 2010, 03:17 PM

mainstays of the team...this is a good thing

- Competition is the Elixir of Success -

dolfan7171dolfan7171New Member
Jul 8, 2010, 04:18 PM

Good post. This is good. We will be more deeper and stronger with these two coming back from injuries. It will keep everyone fresh and they could be used in multiple schemes.

Win, Lose, or Tie, I will be a Dolphins Fan Until I Die:up:

PhinsRockPhinsRockLuxury Box
Jul 8, 2010, 05:30 PM

Good points, we need Crowder healthy no matter who wins the starting spot beside Dansby, Crowder or Dobbins (I'm believeing Dobbins but don't care) either way we're stronger and have more depth there.

Also think Cobbs helps make up for Fasano's lack of putting fear into opposing LB's in pass catching down the seam.

2011 & 2006 World Champions, 2013 National League Champions; St. Louis Cardinals!

dolfan7171dolfan7171New Member
Jul 8, 2010, 05:48 PM

"PhinsRock wrote:

Good points, we need Crowder healthy no matter who wins the starting spot beside Dansby, Crowder or Dobbins (I'm believeing Dobbins but don't care) either way we're stronger and have more depth there.

Also think Cobbs helps make up for Fasano's lack of putting fear into opposing LB's in pass catching down the seam.

I think that is true. It will make us that much more dangerous at the linebacker and running back positions. Imagine the impact that could be made with all of these players???

Win, Lose, or Tie, I will be a Dolphins Fan Until I Die:up:

PandarillaPandarillaForum Veteran
Jul 8, 2010, 06:39 PM

Crowder seems like he'll be fine as he participated in the last OTA's. Cobbs is a favorite of Sparano's but you never know with running backs. Their careers tend to average 4 yrs. This is year 5 for Cobbs and coming off a torn ACL.

dolfan7171dolfan7171New Member
Jul 8, 2010, 06:44 PM

"Pandarilla wrote:

Crowder seems like he'll be fine as he participated in the last OTA's. Cobbs is a favorite of Sparano's but you never know with running backs. Their careers tend to average 4 yrs. This is year 5 for Cobbs and coming off a torn ACL.

Would be nice to see him at his old form...

Win, Lose, or Tie, I will be a Dolphins Fan Until I Die:up: