1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coaches Corner Photo Style

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Pandarilla, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Pandarilla

Pandarilla Purist Emeritus

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    MonstBlitz, Bpk, Tone_E and 6 others like this.
  2. smahtaz

smahtaz Pimpin Ain't Easy

Pandarilla likes this.
  3. Pandarilla

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    Yup, the article definitely opens up a more practical and insightful discussion about the game.

CK must have bigger fish to fry, because...

[video=youtube;YBCq8XDgrP0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBCq8XDgrP0[/video]

We gotta get CK in here and see whether or not anyone else used this framework for blogging before. All credit should be due to CK, as it has gone mainstream.

4. Ludacris

Ludacris Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Jan 8, 2008
    Great observations from Volin. I like the line "now lets press R2 on the playstation controller"

Based on what he said, it looks like John Jerry has to it make up to the team the rest of the year for missing his assignment which lead to Tannehills injury.

5. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Some good stuff on cogs..

I'm a little confused at to what I'm hearing about Richie, I'm hearing conflicting analysis from people that know what their talking about..

I know I studied every one of his snaps in preseason and started a thread on how I thing he's a good player,with underrated movement skills...He graded out nicely in his snaps, better athlete than given credit for, but I haven't been focusing on him in game action during the regular season, I find it hard to believe he's doing as bad as some think.

6. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009
    Damn Pandarilla. The sheer lack of dick jokes in this thread is disappointing.

Pandarilla likes this.
  7. smahtaz

smahtaz Pimpin Ain't Easy

That's on Tannehill. Once the protection is called the OL has to follow their rules. Rookie mistake.

8. xphinfanx

xphinfanx Stay strong my friends.

Nov 1, 2009
    Jake lining up as right tackle had to have the jest wondering wth was fixing to happen.

Pandarilla likes this.
  9. Pandarilla

Sep 10, 2009
    Boone, NC
    I thought some of the telestration was subliminally phallic enough...

[​IMG]

Clearly, the formation itself implies a dick joke...Wherin Tebow is ironically the shaft, while simultaneously getting shafted on the play. :morning:

10. Berezo

Berezo Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2012
    Atlanta, GA
    Thank you for posting this! The one that is concerning is where Tannehill misses Fasano who was WIDE OPEN over the middle there. Instead he forced the ball to Hartline up top. Nice analysis and a fun read.