1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coach Tony Sparano praises Dolphins’ conditioning

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by dolfan7171, Aug 11, 2009.

1. dolfan7171

dolfan7171 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Arizona
    This should be something to talk about.

"The Dolphins say they are also in better physical condition than in the summer of 2008, when coach Tony Sparano was beginning his first season.

“I am noticing guys still have their legs under them right now,” Sparano said Tuesday. “We are physically a lot better strength-wise out there. We have less guys in the training room right now at this time than maybe last year.

“I have to believe we are ahead that way, but I am not sure. I hope that all means something in the end.”

Read the rest of the article: http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_y...lug=ap-dolphinsconditioning&prov=ap&type=lgns

njfinfan, Bpk, Sceeto and 8 others like this.
  2. PhinsRock

PhinsRock Premium Member Luxury Box

You have to feel like this will really be a level up from last season, two years in the uber-strength & conditioning program, and these guys will win games in fourth quarters when the opponent has nothing left and we are still going strong. Gotta love this aspect, now if Ross would only move the Sept./Oct. home games back to 1:00pm so we would really have that heat advantage.

Thanks for the link, good read.

dolfan7171 likes this.
  3. TiP54

TiP54 Bad Reputation

Nov 25, 2007
    Live from the Internet.
    Thanks for the tip.
    Yes, this is very good.
    Get these guys in shape :D

dolfan7171 likes this.
  4. dolfan7171

dolfan7171 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Arizona
    Thanks for posting. We will be stronger and not tired by the 4th Qtr. We will win more games because of it. I am looking forward to more wins this year.