1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'Coach' Pennington leads Dolphins' improbable turnaround

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, Dec 5, 2008.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    'Coach' Pennington leads Dolphins' improbable turnaround

Good read...

dolphindebby, gafinfan and mullingan like this.
  2. mullingan

mullingan New Grandbaby Pic!!!

Nov 27, 2007
    Gainesboro, TN
    Yep, I officially have a man-crush on Pennington. Thanks for a nice read!

Dolphin1184 and ATVZ400 like this.
  3. Georgia Fin

Georgia Fin Fin For Life

Nov 25, 2007
    West Georgia
    If he wans't an Ex-Jet there wouldn't be a bad thing said about him in South Florida which is next to impossible.:lol: Honestly, he has made more of a difference than I think anyone could have possibly expected. If Pennington doesn't get Comeback Player of the Year, get your pitchforks and torches out boys.:up:

4. gafinfan

gafinfan gunner Club Member

I've said this before and will add here:

As long as Penny is healthy hes the man, I just can't see either Henne or Beck bringing that kind of leadership to the table. I surely hope that they SEE that also and don't ever forget it!

FinsPensFan and mullingan like this.
  5. mullingan

mullingan New Grandbaby Pic!!!

Nov 27, 2007
    Gainesboro, TN
    Henne and Beck have been put into the best position possible. A solid, mistake free, field general, and over leader to mentor under. I am sure both are watching an learning and the QB position is finally in a pretty solid situation in Miami!

gafinfan likes this.
  6. jupiterfin

jupiterfin Mild Irritant

Nov 29, 2007
    Jupiter Florida
    "It was like a rebirth for him," Miami offensive coordinator Dan Henning says. "I think it got a little stale there -- nobody's fault, but it happens."
    Arriving only a month before the season, Pennington quickly took charge in the huddle and locker room.
    "When he walked in here the first day, he had an agenda," Henning says. "He wants it bad enough to do whatever it takes, and it rubs off on these other players. That was very good for this team at this point in time."

I still can't believe the Jets cut Chad for a 39 year old QB who will be gone after this year... And they gave up a draft pick... And they're paying $8,000,000.00 more for their QB and have exactly 1 more win than us. God I love our front office :yes:

FinSane likes this.
  7. Dolphin1184

Dolphin1184 Member

Nov 30, 2007
    Augusta, GA
    :yes:

I have had a man crush for a while.