1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CJ Fiedorowicz, TE Iowa

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by Bjorn, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Bjorn

Bjorn Season Ticket Holder

Nov 26, 2007
    Maine
    Another one of my favorites for next years draft. I am not an Iowa fan, but enjoy watching him play. I also feel he is extremely underutilized for his talent. I would love to get him with a second or third round pick, especially with our apparent void at the position.

[video=youtube_share;AouRt6qjBPA]http://youtu.be/AouRt6qjBPA[/video]

2. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    I think you have to go for a game changer at the position, we missed on Graham, Gronk, Allen, Fleener..

I do everything possible to get lyeria from Oregon, #1 player on my dolphin draft board relative to where I think we' ll be drafting..

Might have to move up and I have no problem with it.

3. ckparrothead

ckparrothead Draft Forum Moderator Luxury Box

Dec 1, 2007
    I like Fiedorowicz a lot.

But I do think you put a bigger premium on guys like Jace Amaro and Colt Lyerla for now.

4. jim1

jim1 New Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Nice clip, thx. He has great size and looks like a heck of a blocker sealing off DEs against Michigan in the clip, but also I like his quick feet quite a bit. I finally saw at 3:01 what I was waiting for, Fiedorowicz getting a chance to stretch his legs out- short pattern, be he sure could move after the catch for a big gain. I'm new to this guy, but I like what I saw for sure. I want to see more of him as a pure receiving threat/seam buster, but he certainly looks like a top TE prospect from what little I saw.