1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Christian Wilkins Embraces Miami, Excited To Play For Brian Flores

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Sceeto, May 2, 2019.

1. Sceeto

Sceeto Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2008
    New York
    https://www.miamidolphins.com/news/christian-wilkins-embraces-miami-excited-to-play-for-brian-flores

During the course of his interview, though, Wilkins made it clear he’s all business when it comes down to working on his craft.

"I try to make sure I give my all to the game because that’s what it deserves. And it being so special and being able to do so much for me, giving me the opportunity to go to a great university, get an education, meet great people and get to play this game at the highest level. That’s what the game of football has done for me."

“So I always just try to respect it, honor it and do everything I can to make sure I’m putting my all into the game and being essentially an ambassador for the game because it’s going to be played so much longer after me. I want to make an impact in the game of football and play it the right way. That’s kind of just my mind-set on how I approach each and every day.”

“Me and Coach Flores are definitely going to be great together because I just feel like he’s a no-nonsense kind of guy and he’s about his business, but I just got the vibe too that he also cares for and loves his players as well,” Wilkins said. “You just kind of get the sense for good people and I feel like he’s a good person and he’s going to want the best for his players and there’s going to be a high demand. It’s not going to be a person who asks you to do anything that you’re not capable of. I definitely just got that vibe and we’re definitely going to hit it off because that’s how I am too".

Dol-Fan Dupree likes this.
  2. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Raheem Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    Like Minkah Fitzpatrick, he's not only a very good player, but a smart and savvy one off the field as well, who knows how to talk to the media. He's saying all the right things so far, and that's very good. But I'm not reading anything deeper into it just yet.

3. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dol-Fan Dupree Tank? Who is Tank? I am Guy Incognito.

Dec 11, 2007
    I love his personality

Surfs Up 99 and Dorfdad like this.
  4. Tin Indian

Tin Indian Rockin' The Bottom End Club Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Palm Bay Florida
    Me too. It's going to be a lot of fun to follow him in his career.

Dol-Fan Dupree likes this.
  5. mlb1399

mlb1399 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2010
    I like this guy. Even though this year might be brutally ugly, I’m excited about some of the young ball players we have on this team. With X, Minkah, Christian and if the 2 LB’s from OSU develop, we could have a rock solid D in the next couple years.