1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chris Baker (Hampton)

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by Biggtyme13, Jan 1, 2009.

1. Biggtyme13

Biggtyme13 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Chris Baker has gotten a fourth round grade from the advisory committee and is going to make his decision within the next few days. My question is he was a part of a stingy rush defense for Penn State last year and did well. I dont remember him that well and have no Hampton video does anyone have a report? He has good size at 6'3" 310 and could be a nose prospect to look at. We all know what happened last time we dipped into Hampton for a prospect.

2. PerfectTeam

PerfectTeam Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Port St. Lucie, FL
    hampton also has some other players of note in Justin Brown and Jeremy Ghilcrest at WR. Brown being the bigger possession receiver and Ghilcrest more along the lines of Bess.

3. Boomer

Boomer Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 30, 2007
    If memory serves, he was dismissed from Happy Valley late summer and moved from DT to end in the Pirates 3-4 and has been outstanding. Is probably the best 1-AA player in the draft. His off field stuff will probably negate Miami interest.

4. Biggtyme13

His off the field stuff were not really that bad though. He was dismissed for helping a team mate who got jumped by 3 students and because he was bigger and stronger he did damage. Every report said he is a model citizen who got into a bad situation trying to help a teammate.

5. dolfan32323

dolfan32323 ty xphinfanx

Nov 27, 2007
    Washington DC
    Form what I see on the news in Hampton Roads, he has been doing very well.

6. Boomer

Boomer Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 30, 2007

That will knock him down. If you'll pardon the pun.

7. Biggtyme13

:shifty: