1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chopping the roster up

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, Feb 11, 2009.

1. like2god

like2god Typical white person Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    CNY
    This guy frustrates me to no end.

His rankings were bogus to begin with, now he's trying to explain them in his follow up blog because noone could follow or understand his reasoning.

First of all, he says that we need "ALOT" of work on the DL and he didn't have Merling on his top 30 list because he didn't get enough sacks, but.....the DL in a 3/4 isn't going to get high sack numbers because their responsibility is to occupy blockers.

He says that he isn't down on Ginn, then proceeds to poke holes in his own statement by using projections to say that Camarillo was more important to the team. The fact that Ginn led the team in catches means nothing, but....apparently it does mean something because he ranked Crowder high on his list because he could have led the team in tackles (more projected stats). Forget the fact that Crowder doesn't make plays.

Inconsistent much?

I could go on, but Omar is a waste of bandwidth IMO :pity:

2. New Era

New Era Waterboy

Nov 28, 2007
    Unless your name is Bruce Smith...you are correct. Although I would like for Miami to bring someone in for 3rd downs to rush from the DE spot.

Never cared much for his write-ups...he likes to stir the pot more than make a good point.

like2god likes this.