1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chiefs Johnson In Trouble & Browns Winslow Speaks Out

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by alen1, Oct 20, 2008.

1. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_... wrapped up Chiefs running back Larry Johnson.

Staph infection sidelined Winslow, who says Browns GM Savage didn't show concern - Cleveland Browns football NFL News - cleveland.com

I expect both of these guys to be on the market. I thought Johnson could have been dealt by the deadline but that didn't happen. I'm thinking Johnson goes to New Orleans this off-season while the Eagles made a heavy push for Winslow right before the trade deadline. Winslow has been asking for a new deal in Cleveland but they don't want to give it to him and him bashing Savage doesn't help his chances. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if he's dealt this off-season but it will be difficult.

2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Man if the Eagles pick up Winslow my dad is a happy camper. He's so pissed at LJ Smith and Brad Celek right now it's not funny.

3. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    L.J. Smith has been disappointing this year. I thought he'd have a big year because of his contract year but he can't block to save his life. I don't know much about Celek. I keep thinking he's a former Bill but that sounds wrong.

4. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Brent Celek, my mistake. He's always been an eagle.

5. texanphinatic

texanphinatic Senior Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Detroit Metro Area MI
    I dont like Winslow at all. Hasnt produced he was supposed to and just wont shut the hell up. Been hurt a lot as well, also not good.

IMO he wont be a Brown again next year.