1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheerleader video!!.....and something about Crowder not doing something or other...

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by inFINSible, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    and the Ravens game is a sellout! People want to see history in the making I guess?

2. cnc66

cnc66 wiley veteran, bad spelur Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    so where was this crowder thing anyway.. I never did see it..

3. FinaciousOne

FinaciousOne Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    All riiiiiight! Cheerleaders! I like the subtitle "Dolphin's Cheerleaders....the Behind Scenes"
    These gals are tough. They workout in full make-up.

4. NaboCane

NaboCane Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

that ashton chick is adorable.

5. phinfan_1

phinfan_1 New Member

Nov 28, 2007
  6. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007

it was in the text below... it wasn't a part of the video... although, i'd like to be a part of that video...:ffic:

7. NaboCane

NaboCane Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    :001_rolleyes: i don't think i could stand to see junior soprano in boy shorts.

8. ascii

ascii People Watcher

Nov 27, 2007
    Etters, Pa
    :lol: :up:

Here's hoping for the first one this week! :ffic:

9. inFINSible

inFINSible Bad ministrator

Nov 26, 2007
    but seriously folks...

Isn't it funny how no one on the entire board seems to care that Crowder is out?
    Nobody is projecting any great drop off in defensive performance. Nobody is fretting over Spragan playing in the middle. Some people even think we have as good a shot at a win this week, as we've had all season. (I already ran all the jokes through my head, yours won't be funnier).

What gives? Has Channings' star fallen that much, or is it just a bit of fly scat on and elephant turd? Why does nobody care?

10. inFINSible

inFINSible Bad ministrator

Nov 26, 2007
    Hold on, I just thought of something....only 9 replies in 300 views .....cheerleader video...pubescent males.....internet....yuck.

11. emocomputerjock

emocomputerjock Senior Member

Nov 23, 2007
    DC
    You did an excellent job of answering your own question. While a few folks still care about the Dolphins remaining games, Channing playing isn't going to make one whit of difference at this point. If it weren't Channing, it'd be someone else. Not that Channing hasn't done alright in the middle, but this team is all-around so bad that the fortunes of one player being able to effect the outcome of a game doesn't really make much of a splash.

We lost all of our impact players over the course of 3 months, and the ones that remain are dogging it on the field. Right now this team needs the season to end more than anything so that players can heal, changes can be made, and the dust can settle.

12. rtamigo

rtamigo Season Ticket Holder

Nov 23, 2007
    NYC
    Channing is just slow and lacks instict, although I shudder to think that we are actually starting Spragan at MLB. While I do think we win this week, Willis will have over 150 against us- easy. I think the troupes rally behind Cleo, though. Baltimore is just really bad this year.

13. hellomotto

hellomotto Banned

Nov 29, 2007
    frankly we don't give a damn. we suck.

14. EdNorton

EdNorton New Member

Dec 1, 2007
    Loser players can rally behind loser QB. This should be a fun game:001_rolleyes:

The Dolphins might win becuase Baltimore is almost as bad and the only thing Baltimore can win is a lower draft pick. The Dolphins are playing to avoid 0-16 and I am not even sure I care about that. These players deserve to be embarrased. I don't plan on celebrating 1-13:001_rolleyes: I can't believe I have sat through all of these games and I am starting to question WTF is wrong with us loyal fans:confused2:

Maybe I am just in a bad mood today:(