Chat Room?

3 replies

slickj101slickj101Forum VeteranOP
Jan 30, 2009, 08:22 PM

Just wondering what ever happen to this thing? I recently joined Club and still don't see it.

Thanks.

Silence

It's ******* Golden.

Vengeful OdinVengeful OdinForum Veteran
Jan 30, 2009, 08:43 PM

I might be the wrong guy to answer this, but I'll give it a shot. I believe we still have chat available to Club Members, but it's only really used during game days. PM me and I can give you the URL.

[deleted][deleted]Luxury Box
Jan 31, 2009, 11:21 AM

Odin is correct. I will open the chat room tomorrow for the Super Bowl.

slickj101slickj101Forum Veteran
Feb 1, 2009, 12:15 AM

"Celtkin wrote:

Odin is correct. I will open the chat room tomorrow for the Super Bowl.

Nice. If I could make a suggestion:

How about opening it for the night FA starts? Those of us staying up will definitely enjoy that. It's like getting your presents on Christmas Eve.

Silence

It's ******* Golden.