1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Channing Crowder to be on Sirius XM NFL radio

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by The Aqua Crush, Nov 13, 2008.

1. The Aqua Crush

The Aqua Crush New Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Calgary Alberta Canada
    For those who can get to their radio he's comming on next.

I'll try to give updates as I can for those without Sirius.

2. The Aqua Crush

Jun 15, 2008
    Calgary Alberta Canada
    K i had to leave the office for a few minutes, and came back and Willie Parker was on, i hope i didn't miss it..i'll keep listening.

alen1 likes this.
  3. The Aqua Crush

Jun 15, 2008
    Calgary Alberta Canada
    On another note, Tim Ryan who covered our Hawks game last week, was asked about Jake Long and if he is a legit LT.

Tim replied, by saying he had questions going into the season, but after watching tape of the last 4 dolphin games and calling the Hawks game that he thinks Long had one sack against, and in his opinion no question he's a LT in the NFL. Mentioned that Julian peterson didn't have much success going through jake to get ot Chad.

Then he was asked if he could be a great LT? He said he can see it happening. He talked with Pennington who's been around top tier LT's in his career and Pennington told him "Its Not even close" how much better he thinks Jake is and is going to be.

Also said Jake is a beast, and what gives (tim) him confidence that Jaek will be great is his desire to be great. He's in the huddle firing guys up, which is not like a guy who's 9 games into his first season. His will to be great is there and he's doing all the little things guys with desire have.

Ross tucker went on to ask about how everywhere parcells goes the lines get immediatley better. They went on to discuss the drafting of parcells, and that Thomas looks very good, Kendall looks to be a good guy on the rights side down the road and that Iduke is starting but def. not the long term answer there. How they bring guys up from the practise squad and if they aren't working "See ya, your gone." Real don't mess around mentality and they are able to find guys who want to committ to the work ethic needed to play in their program. Which has been good in the development of the line.

Anyways, didn't catch the Crowder interview if it was on, but there was some good Phin dsicussion and analysis about Jake, Parcells and the Oline. Hope it makes up for not catching the original interview. All very positive stuff from guys who were not sold on the dolphins early in the season, and who was not sold Jake was LT before the season started, and questioned the use of the top pick on him.

brandon27, alen1 and anlgp like this.
  4. Rick 1966

Rick 1966 Professional Hipshooter

Nov 23, 2007
    Powell, WY
    I heard Jim Rome say that Joey Porter was going to be on tomorrow.

anlgp and The Aqua Crush like this.
  5. The Aqua Crush

Jun 15, 2008
    Calgary Alberta Canada
    That should be a good interview. Anytime Joey talks usually good for some trash talk and good laughs. Hope i can catch it

6. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Thanks man! Appreciate it especially since I don't have Sirius radio. Regarding the Jake Long in the huddle comments, I noticed him doing that in the Arizona game when Chad Henne came in. He and Henne started talking to the guys in the huddle right before the play was called.

The Aqua Crush likes this.
  7. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    One thing i noticed about Jake that i love is whenever he is around at the end of a play he will be the first person there to pick up our guy off the ground, i freakin love that s###

The Aqua Crush likes this.