1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chad sent Brett packing

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Sceeto, Feb 11, 2009.

1. The Aqua Crush

The Aqua Crush New Member

Jun 15, 2008
    Calgary Alberta Canada
    Nice find Sceeto,

That Farve guy seems to be a costly fella. Maybe NE could tie up some more cap space at teh QB position.

Sceeto and njfinfan like this.
  2. cdz12250

cdz12250 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Coconut Grove
    What it was, was poetic justice. And much better because it involved the humiliation of the $@%%#&#^! Jets. That game is going to carry me through with a smile on my face at least through the draft. Every time I'm feeling down I'll just watch it again, and thanks to Pennington we have 10 other wins to watch. What a warm and fuzzy offseason.

3. DOLFANMIKE

DOLFANMIKE FOOTBALL COACH 32 YEARS Luxury Box

Mar 22, 2008
    California
    BTW Dolfans - If you think Penny was good this year, wait until he gets to work with our staff for a full off season (remember he joined us very late into things) and just wait until he is surrounded by even more talent around him this year.

We may have a tougher schedule, and we may not even win as many games, but we will play some outstanding football this year behind Penny!

Sceeto likes this.
  4. Roman529

Roman529 Senior Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Colorado Springs, CO
    This more than made up for our loss to the Jets on that Monday Night Debacle years ago where we blew a huge lead to them going into the 4th quarter. It made up for a lot of the Jet's wins over us the last 3-4 years. We won it when it mattered most and clinched the AFC East. I see the Jets falling off next year with a new coach and a huge hole at QB. The Bills are also going to be bad. It's a two team race: Phins and Pats.

Sceeto likes this.
  5. Rocky Raccoon

Rocky Raccoon Greasepaint Ghost Staff Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Jersey
    Ahh how sweet it is. Still brings tears to my eyes to think about that win.

Sceeto and steveincolorado like this.
  6. steveincolorado

steveincolorado Spook, Storme & Pebbles

Mar 23, 2008
    Colorado
    That win might be the biggest win in 10 years.:up:

Sceeto and Rocky Raccoon like this.
  7. dolpns13

dolpns13 Chest Rockwell is my hero

Dec 3, 2007
    North Jersey
    In response to the article, lets not forget that Green Bay had an 11th ranked total D and 6th ranked scoring D in 2007... So albiet the article gives all the credit to Favre, the GB defense may have had more to do than there great seasin than the Vaunted, INT throwing Favre did... to add insult to injury for MR. Favre, the GB defense was tied for 6th in TO's

Sceeto likes this.