1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chad Henne said

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by wpgfishfan, Jun 4, 2009.

Tags:
  1. wpgfishfan

wpgfishfan Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    FYI: Henne said UF's Percy Harvin (drafted by Minnesota) ``is going to be tremendous. When I worked him out, I thought he was the most explosive I've ever seen getting in and out of cuts.''

Does this mean that we would have drafted Harvin if he was on the board

2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

I think so.

3. phineas64

phineas64 Season Ticket Holder

In Sparano speak - "maybe, and maybe not"....with a sly wink.

I love how this FO never gives out any information and no one knows their intentions until it's too late.

4. PHINANALYST

PHINANALYST Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2008
    North Carolina
    we'll never know of course, but i do believe that's why we signed CB Green ... he was the insurance plan against the draft for our biggest position of need .... in case we went that way ....

just like last year ... i believe that Wilford was the insurance plan at WR, but that one didn't work out so well -- hopefully, the FO will find a way for him to contribute this year (like we are seeing with the flirtation as an H-Back)

UCF FINatic likes this.
  5. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2008
    My guess is that Harvin was our target (and we still would have drafted White). Davis was the back-up plan.

6. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    hope Chad the Lesser doesn't JoeBiden the franchise too often

Themole likes this.
  7. Onehondo

Onehondo Senior Member Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    I still like the idea that we worked on the teams major weakness in the secondary even though Harvin would have been a nice pick. If Davis and Smith end up being good players and eventual starters we wont even remember the Harvin issue. Remember how happy we all were when Madison and Surtain were in their prime? Not that Davis and Smith will be another Madison and Surtain, but who knows?

8. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    we definitely have people to coach up & others ready to step up their game this year
    then there are the starters: Chad Pennington is one