Cell Phone Games

13 repliesPinned

TiP54TiP54New MemberOP
Feb 1, 2014, 02:36 PM

There is a thread already for What are you playing, but we all know that Cell Phone games are a different animal.

So question is, what are you playing on your cell phone? What have you recently beaten on your phone, all time favorites?

War of Clans is big, obviously. Candy Crush.

Flappy Bird is blowing up right now.

What are you playing?

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Feb 1, 2014, 02:44 PM

Snake

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 4

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

DesidesDesidesForum Veteran
Feb 1, 2014, 03:31 PM

Games are games as far as I'm concerned. Cell phone games would count. But I'll allow this. :lol:

Lately I've been picking up console ports. Square-Enix had a nice Christmas sale so I bought the various Final Fantasy ports. Been playing a couple off and on, haven't had time to get too involved.

@desides01

"Not you." — Tywin Lannister

TiP54TiP54New Member
Feb 1, 2014, 05:08 PM

"lmeister3 wrote:

Snake

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 4

You say this, but as soon as you made that post I downloaded 97 snake. You get a Nokia keyboard an all. Awesome :D

TiP54TiP54New Member
Feb 4, 2014, 10:43 PM

Anybody else raging to Flappy Bird?

ClipseClipseNew Member
Feb 5, 2014, 06:37 AM

"TiP54 wrote:

Anybody else raging to Flappy Bird?

yup. 58 my high score so far.

TiP54TiP54New Member
Feb 8, 2014, 04:28 PM

Update ruined the game, IMO.

I don't know what they did, but it became much easier. Had my high score stuck at 49 for about 3 days, i set new high scores in 3 consecutive games after the update. Deleted the app.

Tone_ETone_ESupporter
Feb 9, 2014, 06:34 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD-nzHy2DdU

Jt0323Jt0323Staff
Feb 9, 2014, 10:22 PM

Threes and puzzlejuice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
Feb 10, 2014, 07:41 AM

Tapped Out
Candy Crush
Clash of Clans

I was playing Kingdoms of Camelot Battle for the North for the longest time but gave up on that.

DesidesDesidesForum Veteran
Feb 10, 2014, 12:13 PM

Flappy Bird lives on.

Kind of.

@desides01

"Not you." — Tywin Lannister

MonstBlitzMonstBlitzForum Veteran
Aug 21, 2014, 11:46 AM

The latest update for Tapped Out is great. It's a Clash of Clans crossover!

Any of you playing add me: JeanLucRitard

MikeHonchoMikeHonchoSupporter
Aug 21, 2014, 11:49 AM

Snake

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Headcoach material wouldn’t want to work somewhere they’re not trusted with actual football decisions.

Zeke0123Zeke0123Forum Veteran
Feb 23, 2017, 10:13 PM

Moba called Mobile legends...first moba I've ever played and I'm quite addicted. Nice thing is all the top guys are free to play accounts so it very ftp friendly.