1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Caught Red Handed

Discussion in 'TV, Music and Movies' started by The_Dark_Knight, Nov 19, 2012.

1. The_Dark_Knight

The_Dark_Knight Defender of the Truth

Nov 24, 2007
    Rockledge, FL
    Being in Afghanistan, I don't have the luxury of being able to watch television that often and when I do, I'm at the mercy of the programing of AFN.

There is a new television show on TRU-TV called "Caught Red Handed", a reality based TV show based on loss prevention agents outwitting and catching shoplifters. My cousin, Richie Mistone is one of the agents on this show. I've tried opening one of the clips on TRU-TV's website, but can't seem to get it to load.

[video]http://www.trutv.com/video/caught-red-handed/trapped-like-rat.html[/video]

I've not seen Richie in YEARS and when I saw a recent photo of him on this show, I hardly recognized him.

I invite you all to check out the show and share comments. From what I understand, my cousin is quite the clown on this show.

2. ToddPhin

ToddPhin Premium Member Luxury Box Club Member

Jul 6, 2012
    NC
    Yeah, that's the show that catches Fin-O trying sneak a batch of women's panties into sequin-studded backpack.