Can't change my profile details.

12 replies

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew MemberOP
Oct 1, 2009, 01:46 AM

So I want to change my old title and when I go to change it I get this message.

You did not enter the correct format for the Prove you're a human being. field. Please read the field description for the expected format.

I don't see a security box or anything like this.

[deleted][deleted]Luxury Box
Oct 1, 2009, 07:23 AM

"BuckeyeKing wrote:

So I want to change my old title and when I go to change it I get this message.

I don't see a security box or anything like this.

There should be a box in which you can verify that you are human. What do you want to change your title to? I'll do it for you and and post a screen shot.

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Oct 1, 2009, 07:43 AM

On a related question, how do I make the same change if I am not human....

I will wait petiently for an answer now. :shifty:

K-thnx

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Oct 1, 2009, 10:22 AM

"azfinfanmang wrote:

On a related question, how do I make the same change if I am not human....

I will wait petiently for an answer now. :shifty:

K-thnx

For non humans, please visit here.

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Oct 1, 2009, 10:52 AM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

For non humans, please visit here.

:hi5:

azfinfanmangazfinfanmangLuxury Box
Oct 1, 2009, 11:39 AM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

For non humans, please visit here.

You gotta warn a guy before doing that :pity:

I went in there unprotected :cry:

I think my computer has jeseases now

dolphindebbydolphindebbyLuxury Box
Oct 1, 2009, 01:24 PM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

For non humans, please visit here.

Too funny Grid. :lol:

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Oct 1, 2009, 01:26 PM

"dolphindebby wrote:

Too funny Grid. :lol:

had he said 'sub' instead of 'non' it would have been a homerun instead of a triple play.

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Oct 1, 2009, 03:43 PM

"Celtkin wrote:

There should be a box in which you can verify that you are human. What do you want to change your title to? I'll do it for you and and post a screen shot.

Yeah I don't get that on my page : /

Could be a firefox issue.

That would be great. I was going to change it to Henne to Ginn for 6!

[deleted][deleted]Luxury Box
Oct 1, 2009, 05:39 PM

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Oct 1, 2009, 05:46 PM

"Celtkin wrote:

Thanks! I don't have that 2nd box under privacy.

[deleted][deleted]Luxury Box
Oct 1, 2009, 07:08 PM

"BuckeyeKing wrote:

Thanks! I don't have that 2nd box under privacy.

That is a picture of your UserCP with the browser Safari. Perhaps it is your browser, though I can the box in Firefox as well. :hi5:

BuckeyeKingBuckeyeKingNew Member
Oct 1, 2009, 07:29 PM

"Celtkin wrote:

That is a picture of your UserCP with the browser Safari. Perhaps it is your browser, though I can the box in Firefox as well. :hi5:

Yup I'm thinking its on my end.